• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric What is the most beautiful thing known to man

It is possible, just highly unlikely. Thats why it is so beautiful, it would be insane ahaha.

The only way you're gonna get a dose to match 5 tokes is orally or IV. We smoke ours out of a volcano bag, which is probably the most efficeant way of smoking it... even then, getting that 3rd toke in is a highly confusing operation. 5 is not possible as you would have to hold off 'hyperspace' in order to get it in. After or half way through the 3rd, its like getting hit by a train of love ;)

^if you know how to operate a vapour pipe properly, you can get a pretty big toke, and not even need to go back for too many more. It's why I swear by it. I used to smoke speed. I'm not happy about it, but it did teach me how to use one of those fuckers the right way.

The only way you're gonna get a dose to match 5 tokes is orally or IV. We smoke ours out of a volcano bag, which is probably the most efficeant way of smoking it... even then, getting that 3rd toke in is a highly confusing operation. 5 is not possible as you would have to hold off 'hyperspace' in order to get it in. After or half way through the 3rd, its like getting hit by a train of love ;)

Ive gone up to prolly round six before, but then again I react rather strangely to DMT

Ive gone up to prolly round six before, but then again I react rather strangely to DMT

Everyones different mate, you may already have abnormal amounts of DMT in your body, hence the reason you can get 6 in, or you aren't taking high enough doses, inhaling or vapping it properly.

Everyones different mate,
Yar yar I realize better than most, hence me sayin I react rather strangely

you may already have abnormal amounts of DMT in your body, hence the reason you can get 6 in, or you aren't taking high enough doses, inhaling or vapping it properly.
Definitely not this, I'm just strange when it comes to dmt,

I was just making a pointless comment about how its possible to take 5 or more hits, wasn't trying to disprove your point about it being difficult for the majority to even take three

Yar yar I realize better than most, hence me sayin I react rather strangely

Definitely not this, I'm just strange when it comes to dmt,

I was just making a pointless comment about how its possible to take 5 or more hits, wasn't trying to disprove your point about it being difficult for the majority to even take three

Are you talking about taking 6 hits in a row or taking some, then taking more when you drop back in? 6 in a row seems a bit far fetched to me man, unless ofcourse your tolerance level was high, then your 6 would only get you as deep as my 3.

I've smoked an entire 100 mg before without not to intense effects, and thats a pretty common occurence for me...Nothing to do with tolerance really because I hardly ever smoke it and whenever I do its the same.

I'm talking about all at once. If I want to get real good effects from smoking it, ie 'breakthrough' sort of effects, I have to take an maoi before hand and then smoke 60 or more mg straight down....When I take it orally I have to eat over 300 mg usually..

But anyway,wayway off topic, I think all plants are beautiful without measure.

No visual's from 100mg of DMT in one go. If its not tolerance then your product is in question. Although I've vaped 80mg, I doubt if I even got 50-60mg out of it before I was launched off the planet. Anyway... yes! I love plants too, they are the ancient keepers of wisdom and knowledge.

It's not the product I tell you, it's just me. I've had many of my friends smoke the same exact product that I myself extracted in the exact same technique that I do at a 50 mg doses and under and get intense effects.

Whatever you want it to be, some things are more beautiful to some than others. Its all about how your mind perceives it.

Have you even had DMT? 5 tokes- eek....[/QUOTE

No i have not and dont tease me about it, im only 14 if you want me to go try i gladly will. But im not saying i could achieve this. I could probably at the most take 2 tokes. Im just saying, a 5 toke trip would be insane considering what 2 or 3 can do.

Actual 100% trust and loyalty between 2 people, non existant for me personally don't know if I'll ever find it. Sadly the people I've encountered and been surrounded by my whole life make me dislike my own human race.

As for material beauty if you truly love marijuana like I do. I have stared at the right headies and or dro buds for over an hour on multiple occasions while tripping face.

Edit: P.S. thank you for this thread best one i have ever seen, despite my first depressing comment only time A forum has ever improved my mood A little

Last edited: