• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the deal with the shinkage factor

Ha Ha this happened to me on the weekend, Tried twice at the urinal for no success, then when finally in the cubical, 3 minutes of full on concentration then about 3 minutes of flow the stream wasn't strong but it was long and it gave me a sensational feeling, legs shaking and all.

Love pissing on pills! Hate pissing on pills! DAMN!!

ahha! yea its pretty funny looking down and saying "wtf happened to u mate?". thats only from speed though. whenever i'm on pills i have NEVER needed to take a piss. its not that i cant be fucked going to the toilet because i'm having to much fun or i need to piss but i can get anything to come out, its just that i dont need to take one at all. it only comes out after a few hours when i get home and its so yellow and stinks like a bitch.

The first time I thought "who stole my dick and put this little shriveled worm in it's place? Did they think I wouldn't notice?".

I love it when I'm trying to piss and I close my eyes to concentrate.............. after a while I feel the piss starting to flow, the stream is getting stronger and it feels really nice. In a short time it feels like a raging torrent is spouting from your tiny penis, you then look down to see the tiniest trickle you've ever seen, I always laugh at this =D

^^^ Ha ha ha smokin' joe I had a good laugh at your post about guys lining up at the cubicles. I hadn't acually noticed this before (maybe just in my own little world I guess) until a couple of weeks ago. Also, most of the times I have had pills have either been at outdoor events or at home.

I thought it was great at this recent indoor event when I would go to the toilet, with heaps of guys coming in and out, thinking that it was overcrowded, only to find all the guys lining up at the cubicle. I'd just walk up and have a whole troff to myself, close my eyes and concentrate (on pissing).

Funny how I thought it was strange at the time that no-one else was really using the troff's, I didn't have a problem with it, but like I said, just in my own world.

damn the 'no inhibitions' thing, i think i publicly pointed the above side effect loudly to a girl at godspeed

/me slaps forehead.