• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What is the best Ibogain clinic in Mexico

Marielle

Greenlighter
I have suffered from depression and anxiety my whole life on and off and I am tired of this monster showing up all the time. I do not want to take antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs anymore..........I just want to be done with pharmaceuticals for good!

I am trying to find a good Iboga clinic in Mexico but the reviews are so mixed and some of them are down right weird.....for example one states that the doctor there is part of a drug cartel that sells your organs. I do not have thousands to spend to do this....the most I can do is $3500.00. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your input.

Blessings,
Marielle

I wasn't sure where this thread would get the most replies - I thought maybe S / O but then thought that maybe some people in Sober living may be able to offer some advice.

Living Clean Ibogaine does have some good reviews from what I've just checked.

Good luck

I would tread very carefully as it appears you are doing. Anytime you leave the country and have to pony up a few grand cautiousness is wise. I don't personally know of anyone who have done it but there are YouTube videos I remember seeing that one of the places put out. Maybe start from there and see if you can find a real person who has actually been.

Personally I'm skeptical of a trip being able to change your whole life. I have done tons of LSD and mushrooms, DMT ect and my life is still a fucking wreck but I could be wrong. Good luck to you either way.