What if anything has stopped you or slowed you down reaching your BBin goals.

Ethan8

Bluelighter
Please be honest guy with judgement upon each eachother but if you have 'lost time' growing/cutting due to a event -be it ,losing a loved one ,splitting up with missus ,losing your job or more simple things like your consistency with training/and or eating.

Also perhaps the wrong choice or too early use of gear or reliance on it to do the job.

I was going great cuttinf for my first UK comp 2 weeks before I moved to Thailand to live with the GF and it was so hard to get back into pattern and after our split and my 'other' drug use I didn't train for maybe 10weeks but the truth is I feel BBin wise I've wasted all 3 years here growing lean and now at 40 years old hitting 200Ibs at 8% -5.5 tall [short] seems a long way off but I am still confident I can do it.

I've had things stop me training lotsoof times in between cycles, I've damaged my rotor cuff 3 times in 4 years and had to stop training when my girlfriend was about 6 months pregnant. Been training for about 5 weeks now and my baby is 5 months old

Nothing stops me other than me. After my first pin, I've learned to eat sleep and shit bodybuilding. Diet could be more strict but I'd rather enjoy my bulk and still put on size and then starve for a couple weeks for a cut but that's me.

Injuries, particularly spinal.

Illness. Tonsillitis and the flu are a cunt.

Weak joints (tiny wrists etc.), lower back pain, and lack of motivation. I'd love to train again, I miss the gym.

I'm considering getting a new membership...

Weak joints (tiny wrists etc.), lower back pain, and lack of motivation. I'd love to train again, I miss the gym.

I'm considering getting a new membership...

Hi there Fly, not seen you here in a while.. Have you given up on training..?

Yes... due to lack of motivation and time, those are no excuses though. I'll most likely start training again, reading SD threads is motivating :)

Yes... due to lack of motivation and time, those are no excuses though. I'll most likely start training again, reading SD threads is motivating :)

I think we've all missed your contributions here.. Hope you find the motivation, once you see results its self motivating, you just have to take those first steps to get the ball rolling.. goodluck..