• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Have You Done For The Drug Community?

Fyte41

Greenlighter
What the title says! The big question! What have you done for the drug community? You should ask yourselves this question a few times looking back over that past month or year. Have you sold drugs? Did you get a script and let someone try a drug you get for the first time? Did you make a trippy music video based on MTV and kids watch or listen to while getting high? I ask myself this often. What have I done for the drug community? We are a community. We are a culture. We are drug users. We are badass. We are We are we are etc.
-NEG

Never sold drugs.Never introduce noone to drugs.Helped with anything i can in rehabs...so have not this particular sin-to sold drugs or to push anyone in this shit....and feel good at least about this....and yeah made enough other shit

I've volunteered for a local harm reduction community, went to festivals talking to people about drugs, handing flyers out etc. Unfortunately this has been like 10 years ago and where I live now there is no such stuff. I'd love to continue on with this work, it's very interesting and being behind a table gives distinct impressions of the festivals,

Nowadays I'm just writing here on bluelight and try to share my knowledge. Have to live mostly abstinent as well, also unfortunately.

Oh, and of course supported research chemical vendors. But I think a fair share of them are gangsters which know shit and are just after the money. That's not the kind of ppl I wanna support but I can't (yet?) synth my own supply.

is this a reqired satey meeting? :cool:
ha
not sure what i have done but know i have done some harm and hope some help. dont know where that balance is atm.
lookin for answes but this has become a pita lately with all the cofusion. meh
what have you done, by chance? any inventory to the "positive"?
b est

I've volunteered for a local harm reduction community, went to festivals talking to people about drugs, handing flyers out etc. Unfortunately this has been like 10 years ago and where I live now there is no such stuff. I'd love to continue on with this work, it's very interesting and being behind a table gives distinct impressions of the festivals,

Nowadays I'm just writing here on bluelight and try to share my knowledge. Have to live mostly abstinent as well, also unfortunately.

Oh, and of course supported research chemical vendors. But I think a fair share of them are gangsters which know shit and are just after the money. That's not the kind of ppl I wanna support but I can't (yet?) synth my own supply.
Research chemicals are very popular in the military where drug testing is so hardcore! K2 and such. Things that border between illigal. I believe that if there were more options especially to the infantryman there would be a lot of cash flow to whoever is brave enough to show these groups new research chemicals. MAJOR CASHFLOW!

is this a reqired satey meeting? :cool:
ha
not sure what i have done but know i have done some harm and hope some help. dont know where that balance is atm.
lookin for answes but this has become a pita lately with all the cofusion. meh
what have you done, by chance? any inventory to the "positive"?
b est
I have not done much honestly. Not lately. I was looking for some ideas basically is why I posted here. I just think that at one time drug culture was on the rise 2000-2009. At least in Illinois. Now... It just seems like we took a major hit as far as police busts and a crackdown on dealers in general. I hope to sell again for sure. I hope some day to open up a cool booth at a festival. A booth where people years from now say "Remember that guy!? Yeah! He had this or that it was badass!". Some day when I am off probation and doing good I can dive into the drug culture and actually have a good time....Instead of being worried about the consequences of my actions. Just live free and a little wild! I have researched drugs a little more to be better informed though. That way my knowledge base is more when I need it to be. I also just bought a marquis test kit from DanceSafe.. That way my group party a little safer. A drug kit with a good scale. Eye drops. Marquis tester. Just little things to party safer for myself and other druggies. Thats about it!
-NEG

Instead of being worried about the consequences of my actions.
Although I get where you are coming from; there will never be a time when ones actions (or inactions) do not have consequences.
Just be safe as possible. Lot of spooky shit going on around us so try not to do anything rash or without thought... could be life or death and lots of times it is.
Research chemicals are very popular in the military where drug testing is so hardcore!
Front line guinea pigs always. Alas....

I've had a few really close friends leave this world after doing drugs. They were at the end of their life for one reason or another. I've questioned my own actions, such as using drugs with them, but I've ultimately come to the conclusion that I provided a small source of comfort for them while they enjoyed the last years of their life as much as possible. I wasn't the reason they started using drugs and I could not be the reason they would have stopped without some personal realizations on their part. Some people are too deep in the game to be saved, and some don't want to be saved. It's a chilling realization.

There's only so much you can do to save someone. As much as you want to save your best friend or family member sometimes it's ok to have no hope. Sometimes it's ok to tell the person you love that you have no hope for them. Sometimes the only person you can save is yourself.

Do you have life changing advice for a drug addict? Great! Now go find someone who cares. Seriously. Look into meetings and rehabs. Don't waste your time on an addict who doesn't care.

We have a common connection is why I post the way I did.
Criminal backgrounds, jail, prison, parole etc. Figured we could brush aside the flowers for a sec.
Not saying to let it go but use what was learned from it to help build yourself or others up. Or not. Ive done both. Paradoxes fuck me up.
Ebb and Flow, bro
Peace

We have a common connection is why I post the way I did.
Criminal backgrounds, jail, prison, parole etc. Figured we could brush aside the flowers for a sec.
Not saying to let it go but use what was learned from it to help build yourself or others up. Or not. Ive done both. Paradoxes fuck me up.
I'm Switzerland they had basically two groups of convicted people, the violent and the drug ones. It's sad but true that non violent drug offenders make a major incarcerated group and once in its basically impossible to escape the downward spiral unless one manages to completely get brainwashed change your life to being sober. For example you won't drive a car again anytime soon but the worst thing is the spiral of conviction.

I stopped counting how many fines I've paid for drug related issues, either straight possession or then dumb shit done while high. They convict you to fines if it's personal use only, once they searched and seized all my digital devices and stuff of value like an inherited gold coin I was saving for hard times, just because a fucking police dog signalled on a legal chem bought over ebay, granted I wanted to make GHB but they didn't even get that, they thought it was intended as a cutting agent. Sodium hydroxide, sad lol.

But last time they told me I would get sentenced to therapy if I continued that way and that's Bad, you're basically sentenced to in time in a high security psych ward for years, then every two years or so next evaluation whether you need more in time and most people stay in for years because they rather keep you than allowing somebody to relapse. All with non violent stuff.

Last edited:
I'm Switzerland they had basically two groups of convicted people, the violent and the drug ones. It's sad but true that non violent drug offenders make a major incarcerated group and once in its basically impossible to escape the downward spiral unless one manages to completely get brainwashed change your life to being sober. For example you won't drive a car again anytime soon but the worst thing is the spiral of conviction.

I stopped counting how many fines I've paid for drug related issues, either straight possession or then dumb shit done while high. They convict you to fines if it's personal use only, once they searched and seized all my digital devices and stuff of value like an inherited gold coin I was saving for hard times, just because a fucking police dog signalled on a legal chem bought over ebay, granted I wanted to make GHB but they didn't even get that, they thought it was intended as a cutting agent. Sodium hydroxide, sad lol.

But last time they told me I would get sentenced to therapy if I continued that way and that's Bad, you're bweucskky sentenced to in time in a high security psych ward for years, then every two years or so next evaluation whether you need more in time and most people stay in for years because they rather keep you than allowing somebody to relapse. All with non violent stuff.

When I was a young lad my grandmother would buy sodium hydroxide (lye) to wash the sidewalk in front our home.

How times have changed !

When I was a young lad my grandmother would buy sodium hydroxide (lye) to wash the sidewalk in front our home.

How times have changed !
It's still sold in hardware stores in some countries or even en eBay like the stuff I've ordered. Was intended for cleaning but in countries like Germany and Switzerland you need to go through a 15min interview to buy pure alcohol even and the police doesn't know shit but are allergic to any crystalline stuff. Weird that the police dog alerted on NaOH though.

I've had a few really close friends leave this world after doing drugs. They were at the end of their life for one reason or another. I've questioned my own actions, such as using drugs with them, but I've ultimately come to the conclusion that I provided a small source of comfort for them while they enjoyed the last years of their life as much as possible. I wasn't the reason they started using drugs and I could not be the reason they would have stopped without some personal realizations on their part. Some people are too deep in the game to be saved, and some don't want to be saved. It's a chilling realization.

There's only so much you can do to save someone. As much as you want to save your best friend or family member sometimes it's ok to have no hope. Sometimes it's ok to tell the person you love that you have no hope for them. Sometimes the only person you can save is yourself.

Do you have life changing advice for a drug addict? Great! Now go find someone who cares. Seriously. Look into meetings and rehabs. Don't waste your time on an addict who doesn't care.
All addicts care. Some are just more disciplined than others in life scenarios. An example being you steal an old woman's purse for drugs. Some would some wouldn't. Some would wait and rather be sick than do it. For a more disciplined addict there discipline allows them to stop and think of someone else. Some people regardless of drugs look at another human being with the insight that they have feelings and what will they feel if I do that. Common sense. Discipline. Love. Respect of one another. Feelings. Addicts care but sometimes they only care about themselves. Even if they are not sick. Only themselves. We all care. Disciplined.

Used to be on the board of directors of a drug-policy reform organization, and used to donate a significant amount of money to another one. It's been a long time, though, to be honest. My zeal has receded.

I was a mod, senior mod, and admin here too, I suppose that counts for something.

In any case, it still plays a massive role in who I decide to vote for in all elections.

Promoting harm reduction advice. Campaigning for safe injection sites, and ultimately for state-regulated legalization. Distributing naloxone to street users. Calling ambulances for OD victims. Accompanying reluctant addicts to doctor's appointments. Ensuring a person dependent on opiates was given continued opiates while in hospital for an unrelated issue, when some of the staff thought it was 'only right' he should be punished for his use by putting him through acute withdrawal. Mentoring people who don't want to give up drugs entirely but don't want to continue messing up their life, and helping them do what I did for myself. Doing research.