• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What exactly is considered abuse?

I said min 30 days, and stick with "more is better".
For my experience, I stick with 1 day in 30days. That's my point of wiev.
The subject is abuse; and I stick with "monthly usage" is not an abuse.

Also, they used every week in probably for 2 years with many other drugs. It highly depends on the human body.

Sorry buddy , but your friends probably don't want to admit they are depressed or anxious and that's just how life is.
No one who is happy with their life is going to roll EVERY week for over 2 years along with many other drugs... it just doesn't make sense. Yea they may seem fine in front of you, but you do not know them at home.

One time every month is not abuse with other drugs, but as i said already with MDMA it should be considered abuse.
Take it from someone who has been there done that, and seen it all. You will most likely run into problems if you keep rolling every month for a long time. You new comers need to stop being in denial and listen to the people who know about this stuff. Sorry this dream drug isn't as magical as you think it is, it is terrible for your brain and taking long breaks can only help so much. That is the truth

One time every month is not abuse with other drugs, but as i said already with MDMA it should be considered abuse.
Take it from someone who has been there done that, and seen it all. You will most likely run into problems if you keep rolling every month for a long time. You new comers need to stop being in denial and listen to the people who know about this stuff. Sorry this dream drug isn't as magical as you think it is, it is terrible for your brain and taking long breaks can only help so much. That is the truth

Why dont you take it from someone who has also been there, done that and seen it all? And realise not everyone is the same.. :\

We just went over this in my addictions class. Abuse is the continued use despite negative consequences and/or the use other than the intended way.

Why dont you take it from someone who has also been there, done that and seen it all? And realise not everyone is the same.. :\

Everyone is not the same, that is very true. A lot of people on this forum seem to be able to ignore negative issues while others cannot.
Regardless i stand by my words, and one month is not a sufficient amount of time to restore serotonin function when taking MDMA. Science is my proof on that statement :)

i would call anything under once a month "abuse." sure, you may not perceive it as abuse, but the drug definitely abuses your mind and body, whether you notice or not. when i first started rolling, i would use it once every weekend for a few months. i thought i was invincible, but it got to a point where i was just exhausted mentally and i started to get very depressed and had depersonalization. i forgot what "normal" felt like, so i slowed my usage down to about once every month and a half. this went on for about a year until i just got tired of rolling. i felt like it changed my personality in a bad way. i could definitely tell that my serotonin was depleted and now i'm a very monotonous person. i'm not depressed, just that i don't get excited/happy very easily anymore. sometimes i wish i never rolled but i am grateful for a lot of my experiences and the way of life that mdma has showed me. i will continue to roll, but in a more sparing way. i want those nights to be special and with those whom i love and respect.

this year i rolled on new year's eve (hippie flip actually, it was quite amazing), and then i took my longest break ever. 8 months. every week i could feel my old self coming back. i could feel my memory, sleep schedule, mood, appetite, and serotonin all improving over the course of the break. it was very refreshing. then i went to an event at the end of august and took some mdma with a little bit of 25i-nbome. it was awesome to roll that way again and i could feel the empathy/love again from the mdma. those aspects had disappeared while i was abusing the drug.

it's not that using frequently is considered "abuse." it's the fact that mdma's positive effects diminish and the negative side effects increase with every dose when you don't let your mind and body recover. if you wait the 90 days or more, you can ensure that every roll will be just as amazing, if not better than the last time! you can rest assured that your brain will be at ease and you will be much more healthy overall. mdma is a special drug and should be treated with respect. those rolls are so much better when you can wake up the next day feeling on top of the world because you just had a life-shattering experience that will be remembered for the rest of your life. the love and empathy that only mdma can bring out of the deeper parts of you can only happen when your mind is running at 100%. when you chase the mdma high, it becomes pretty depressing knowing you will never reach it because you just couldn't wait. time is one of the only things that will strengthen your roll. the moment will come soon enough and you will thank yourself for waiting as long as you do.

just imagine how awesome that big rave would be every year if that was the only time you rolled. pick a summer and winter event to go and maybe throw in a camping/beach trip during the year and make those your only rolls. mdma has a lot to offer when used lightly. half a gram should be more than enough to last you a whole year. when you think about how mindblowing that possibility is, think about how bad it is to put half a gram in your body once a month...

i hope this helps someone out. i was ignorant in the beginning, as most people are, but surely there are people out there who actually listen.

peace & love y'all.

life is inherently risky and dangerous.

it happens.

37687695.jpg

^ but risks and dangers can be limited, which is why this forum exists. the smart thing to do is to make sure it doesn't happen or to make sure the same mistake doesn't happen again/ to other people.

rolling once a month may work for some people out there, but it should not be considered a safe thing to do for the majority of people over a longer period of time.

^ but risks and dangers can be limited, which is why this forum exists. the smart thing to do is to make sure it doesn't happen or to make sure the same mistake doesn't happen again/ to other people.

rolling once a month may work for some people out there, but it should not be considered a safe thing to do for the majority of people over a longer period of time.

Agreed, i think laugh just has a childish approach at things. O god, to think he was mod once... what a joke.

Not really read the thread but in my opinion abuse is when people have no idea about the consequences and use week in week out. The occasional two days in a row probably won't kill anyone as long as you know to take breaks. Once you have huge tolerance and are doing over half a gram in a night it's a problem.

It's abuse in my opinion. Your brain needs time to recover. It would be considered more of an abuse if you're not taking the appropriate post-load and pre-load supplements to help in every recovery. I only roll once every year and I make sure to pre-load 3 months+ in advance so I get the most bang for my buck.

Might want to consider a different drug if you want to be doing it that often, give shrooms a shot. At the right doses they can be really fun at raves/parties without the nasty hell on earth comedown.

It's abuse in my opinion. Your brain needs time to recover. It would be considered more of an abuse if you're not taking the appropriate post-load and pre-load supplements to help in every recovery. I only roll once every year and I make sure to pre-load 3 months+ in advance so I get the most bang for my buck.

Might want to consider a different drug if you want to be doing it that often, give shrooms a shot

Booze and then Ket? Joking aside, you might want to try and experience MDMA more. Setting yourself to do it once a year seems like quite, whats the word.. over-cautious? Theres absolutely no need for it, I would rather have loads of great experiences in a year, rather than one big "ive worked up to this night for months moment and it will be over in a few hours and I wont get to do it again for another year" kind of moments..?

Booze and then Ket? Joking aside, you might want to try and experience MDMA more. Setting yourself to do it once a year seems like quite, whats the word.. over-cautious? Theres absolutely no need for it, I would rather have loads of great experiences in a year, rather than one big "ive worked up to this night for months moment and it will be over in a few hours and I wont get to do it again for another year" kind of moments..?

Horrible advice, he seems like the one guy in the E discussion that rolls yet cares about his brain. You can never be over cautious regarding using MDMA.

If you want to use a drug more often then once or twice a year, there are hundreds of them out there. MDMA is not a good one to do on a normal basis or schedule (once a month etc.)

Complete morons in this thread.... this is not harm reduction.
Yea guys lets tell people to roll every month right, it's better than rolling every 3 months.

And laugh , you are a troll that knows nothing. Are you trying to tell me MDMA is non toxic?
Agreed, i think laugh just has a childish approach at things. O god, to think he was mod once... what a joke.

Im-a-LOSER-yellow-819x1024-resized-300x250.png

Last edited: