• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What drugs can take the edge of stimulant high?

I'm sure you don't want to hear it but stop the madness.

Stop the fucking madness.

You're looking for other drugs to combat the first drug you used.

Do you see the madness?

Why bother? People will find out the hard way?

• Sad
Reactions: CFC
Well, many people drink themselves to sleep after doing stims, then it's wiser to use something else than alcohol 🥃 for this purpose.

If its a once in a while thing id reccomend a benzo.
if the habit has run amok there really is no answer to this, imo. benzos sure wont be.
stopping is an option.
maybe find somthing/someone worth that time, energy, focus, commitment, love, respect etc and channel that into something different.
just throwing a few things out there have gave up and lost a lot. lol
Peace

Reactions: CFC
Well, many people drink themselves to sleep after doing stims, then it's wiser to use something else than alcohol 🥃 for this purpose.

So you argument is that people need a drug to get over the effects of the original drug?

Putting off the inevitable.

So you argument is that people need a drug to get over the effects of the original drug?

Putting off the inevitable.
Not everybody needs it but even doctors give drugs to combat the side effects of other drugs. When I was prescribed methylphenidate and had mood swings and irritability upon rebound this old boss doc prescribed me 1mg Xanax - I only took it on isolated occasions however because I didn't want to end up addicted to a benzo when that was avoidable. I just say that before one turns to booze there are less worse alternatives.

I clobazam used in the US? Only clobazam and clonazepam are used to treat myoclonic jerks. Being on crutches, the doctor was fairly concerned that I might end up in an accident and so clonazepam that day (only 0.5mg). I swapped to clonazepam due to disliking side-effects of clonazepam but my point - it could have indirectly killed me.

The US having no public transport to speak of, doctors WILL realise that if you had a jerk when driving - you could kill others. And saying 'don't drive' isn't possible let alone practical for most.

BTW please don't think you can fake the symptoms. There are some specific questions used to preclude other causes (rather than seizures) and I'm not telling people how to fool the doctor:

All I will add is that the doctor swapped 0,.5mg clonazepam [BID] to 20mg clobazam [BID]. If you went back a year later and said it was beginning again, they would MAYBE accept 1 increase. In fact, I know of people who got 20mg clonazepam [BID]]. My doctor started low so he COULD swap to clobazam.

BTW Clobazam is a 1,5-benzodiazepine. That means is binds to a totally different set of GABA receptor subtypes. It will not support dependence on a 1,4-benzodiazepine and vice versa. While clobazam is only ½ the potency of benzodiazepine BUT you can make some jolly potent ones.

Of course, what I think MOST people want is a totally legal, unwatched precursor for methaqualone. A compound so easily converted to methaqualone that it can be sold in bulk AS the precursor.

Don't know if this fills your requirements but as ket head I'd suggest K. Takes egdes off of anything.

What - the guy who ended up in hospital with ketamine addiction? The one who wrote a nice paper on how dangerous the stuff can be? It's on here somewhere. If animals will self-administer then you need to worry (and higher primates certainly will), if they will choose over food - you have an issue.

amph+ket is some gourmet shit
obviously I don't recommend it used any more often than amph
once a week or like

It really was an eye-opener. It's interesting that it's ketamine itself, not a metabolite or an impurity causing the bladder damage. I would most certainly like to know if MXE is safer.

Ketamine Bladder Syndrome (ketamine cystitis) is a recognised condition. It can be very serious and anyone who is doing in 10g of K a day, begins to piss blood and just keeps on going, KNOWING that they are causing further harm is clearly addicted.

People often forget that ketamine is also a DRI - so that will cause compulsion in some people. Esketamine ((S)-ketamine) is now used medically but I have never tried it so I cannot compatte.

BUT if people like Esketamine, (R) ketamine has no NMDA activity - it's just a stimulant.

What leads you to this conclusion?

Sorry - I missed the question mark. I should add that at least MXE can be metabolised (O-demethylation) and the bare phenol can be gluconated. That would make it more soluble and give a pretty good idea of what enzymes are involved.

The crystals were a puzzle to me. I think it's because the damage to the bladder prevented it reabsorbing some simple salts or maybe urea. I think as the urine cooled, it crashed out of solution....

I wonder if the guy needed a catheter. I've had one after surgery and it's not nice having one put in. OK once warn, but not exactly a great look if you want to meet attractive people ifyaknowwhatImean.

I met a guy who had lost most of his small intestine and he was taking about 600mg of dihydrocodeine per day. He suffered dangerous toxic side-effects of the alternatives.

thats not true at all, there is the 0.01% that are "Addicted" to ketamine... I read asgtory about a guy who ws literally do ing 20g a fucking day see here

It's certainy higher than 0.01% that get addicted to ketamine/dissociatives. I have had several friends at least temporarily run their lives over dissociatives. it happens to more people than you think.

Weed helps a lot but I only use it on the comedown.
Benzos like Xanax are the best in my opinion. All I need is a .25mg Xanax and I'm chilling.
Around 2 beers also takes the edge off for me when I take Adderall
3 g of kratom also helps.