• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are you going to take at the new year party

You don't even KNOW how he tried to birth the Antichrist and open the Black Lodge

I wouldn’t be surprised.
I know he arranged marriages for certain celebrities and they do all sorts of “sex magick” rituals as well as sacrifices.

But...YUCK! I don’t think on those things and I rebuke those things in the name of Jesus!

Let’s continue talking about having New Year’s fun!

100% sober and in bed by 8pm here!

Actually kind of proud of that achievement too.

My baby had an epileptic seizure that took her speech yesterday morning.
It came back an hour later and is relatively normal I’m told, but it was the first of its kind for my little miss so it scared the crap out of me.
I wasn’t home and wasn’t able to get back to her for almost an hour.

Was a dawning moment for this Mumma, fuck writing myself off every day I’m done!

Take it easy blue lighters, was awesome knowing you all and your support has always been appreciated

Happy 2020

30 mgs of Norco.
300 gabipentin
lobsters & steak
Very nice white Bordeaux, for the Mrs.
White chocolate strawberries
Nice fire
and Netflix
Be in bed before ball even thinks of dropping :LOL:
Yes already old
But glad I had a shit load of fun younger, when my body handled it better!!
I feel sorry for all the people that worked like a dog and saved for the Golden years to start Living
Happy Healthy & Safe New years to all

I actually made it to 11:50 before finally succumbing to the effects of a bottle of vodka and 2L of cider and went to bed. Couldn't sleep due to all the bloody fireworks and a gang of teenage girls that were going up and down the road drunkenly singing "Take me home, country roads, to the place I belong, West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home country roads", which was quite surreal. I mean, how do they even know that song?

*EARTH DOES A COMPLETE ROTATION AROUND THE SUN*

HUMANS >

giphy.gif

let other planets have NY parties too

right

Saturn now might host a rave, who knows, in a dark environment, gloomy thunders and shit. wow now that's some crazy rave vibes

right

and like i said

other planets have it too

fucken yay

let other planets have NY parties too

right

Saturn now might host a rave, who knows, in a dark environment, gloomy thunders and shit. wow now that's some crazy rave vibes

right

and like i said

other planets have it too

fucken yay

I'd like to go to this Saturn rave. Gotta wait 29 earth years for every Saturn year though and then I'll have to time the flight for whatever the travel time may be and head out years in advance. I wonder if I should source my rolls before I leave or at the event. Space customs has gotta be a bitch.