• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

What drugs are popular in YOUR country?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-Italy-list-marijuana-UK-curious-cocaine.html

25322CEE00000578-0-image-a-1_1422637298501.jpg

What about caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol? Easily the most popular drugs in all countries in the graphic above.

Bath salts? When did that become a world wide class of drugs, wtf does that even mean there doing.

Same with xanax you mean benzos?
poor poor report gotta agree with Mr Victor on it as well.

lol I love when people go through the trouble to make something like this then show how ignorant they are by doing something stupid like putting "bath salts" or xanax as a drug class. I wasn't aware that heroin is not an opiate.

Yeah, this is a pretty silly study which doesn't indicate much of anything.

Basically everything lol...this is a small city so product really gets around. Strangely complied list tho..shows ppl are pretty diverse when asked about their DOC. By their respective cou tires I mean.

The Methamphetamine use has got to be much, much higher than what the graphic shows in order for it to be considered an epidemic in places like Australia, no?

well i live in the u.s. and we will take anything you got. We are a garbage disposal for drugs.

While there was no rise in meth/amphetamine use in 2013, there was a change in the main form of meth/amphetamines used. Among meth/amphetamine users, use of powder fell from 51% in 2010 to 29% in 2013 while the use of ice (also known as crystal) more than doubled, from 22% to 50% over the same period. More frequent use of the drug was also reported among meth/amphetamine users in 2013 with an increase in daily or weekly use (from 9.3% to 15.5%). Among ice users there was a doubling from 12.4% to 25%.

Last edited:
Powdered meth is just shitty meth or has alot of cut. Meth should be have those beautiful shards. Where i am from, meth, ice, and crystal are just names for the same product.

Basically, what these graphics tell me is that anything other than easily grown, domestic weed and prescription Xanax, which GPs give out like candy to neurotic people all over our country and which therefore also like weed is still easy to get, that skynet has been winning the war on synthetic, semi-synthetic, and extracted desirable recreational drugs of abuse ever since they put Strike and Pickard in jail and instituted a worldwide blacklisting of safrole containing essential oils and made over the counter pseudoephedrine controlled and tightly watched. Ever wonder why the ever so competent Mexican cartels don't start making MDMA themselves? They can get the safrole precursor. The huge public demand is still there, but the supply dried up about 13 years ago. Since then, all the really good synthetics have been totally nonexistent, of ever lower purity, with greater scarcity, and have commanded an ever higher black market price. I blame 9/11. Or maybe the Masons.

Last edited:
I believe marijuana is the drug most used these days, despite many other drugs in North America, you can always find weed everywhere and everyone can afford it.