• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPIAN

Greenlighter
A little background to start:

I smoke pot nearly everyday. I have for the past four years. I'm talking just good ole Mary Jane, nothing else. I've never done any other drugs/pills/whatever. I don't even smoke cigarettes.

Now for what happened:

About three hours ago I hit a roach my uncle had on him. We passed it back and forth, each hitting it a few times, normal shit. I could feel a pretty decent buzz coming on right off, it was cool. Within seconds of my last hit, I was fucked up. It was taking everything I had in me to remain standing. I could tell that I was way higher than usual, I decided to sit down and feel it out. I realised that everything I heard around me like my breath/heartbeat/the dogs/the wind/my own thoughts were set to this kind of rhythm. It was just the same noise, over and over again. The was like it was stuck in my head, just repeating itself nonstop. My uncle had walked away and gone inside by now, and I was alone, sitting in a lawn chair. I tried to think of something else. Anything else. But anything that went through my mind was set to that same cadence. It seemed like it was getting more and more intense with every passing second. That sound kept playing over and over and over and over, to the point that my head felt like it would split in two. At this point I'm already descending into hysteria. It felt like I was going crazy. I had no control over myself anymore. Before I knew it, I was laying on the ground where I had crawled across the yard crying and pleading for someone to help me. I was more certain than I've ever been, that if I didn't get that shit out of my head, I would die. I was dying. I was going to lay there, sobbing, having lost my mind and die. I kept thinking about how I was rolling around on the ground like a lunatic, clutching my head, begging someone, anyone, to save me. Help me. I started singing. Just random nonsensical words, saying whatever I could in any pattern I could to drown out that fucking sound in my head. After a while I was able to pull myself out of it. I'm not sure how long I was like that. It could have been two minutes, it could have been an hour. No idea. I'm left feeling what I can only describe as mentally exhausted.

Once I was okay, and had pulled myself together I went to check on my uncle. He was in his room laying down. I asked him if he was okay, and he said he was now, but he had been really fucked up. Come to find out the piece of a joint we'd smoke had been one he found in a cigarette pack some guy had left behind. I had no idea of this until he told me that after everything had happened.

So, can anyone tell me what I just experienced? Because it was absolute hell on Earth and I'm fucking traumatized.

Wow, that sounds like quite an experience. I've always though that the worst "trip" would be one that is totally unexpected. I'm not saying you had a psychedelic experience, but we all know the capabilities of Cannabis. I myself have had a literal couple of events involving Cannabis in which I would say that I was as intoxicated as if I had taken Mushrooms or something you know? It's hard to describe.

Now, the shitty thing here is that it is basically impossible for us to tell you what drug you used or even if you used a drug other than Cannabinoids. That is why we don't allow stuff like this. It's not helpful to any party to guess wildly about what it could have been. The best route for figuring out what was in that roach? Talking to the person who smoked it with you! So, I unfortunately have to mark this for unaproval man

Status
Not open for further replies.