What drug gave you the best weight loss results

I know they don't... but if you do it would be harsh.
They can be indeed, but most people dont (%wise). The more common ones are very easy to manage. For constipation just take magnesium citrate.

I was also very worried about that as I have IBS, so I started on lowest weekly dose split to twice weekly. And I increase dose allot slower and in smaller steps than the official guidelines. So as a test, I would subQ 0.125 mg. If side effects appear they subside within a couple days anyway. So doesn't "cost" much to find out.

Even on Ozempic pens I have to split the dose as it doesn't suppress my appetite for more than a couple days anyway. You will find allot of people com[plain that they get very hungry towards the next weekly dose.

My biggest challenge was getting enough protein, but solved that with whey isolate.

Last edited:
Methyphenidate, amp sulfate, Ephedrin as I recall when I had them, as I had one bottle 50mg x20 or x30, tried ECA stack it was very smelly or fat burning.

maybe Adipex( phentermine)....

Keto with intermittant fasting..

Keto diet or as i recall when blood or when I did i started like fat, protein, carb.free or max 50mg, after like 72hrs awaken by energy surge and a lot of sweat.

I kicked bupe at the time as I thought that it will lessen the withdrawals cause my friend who's my neighbour actually told me long ago and which it did and ketosis(but not ketoacidosis) is a probably very safe transition or: fat and proteins kept me a bit stronger in general so Paws and that I think helped a lot..

Carbs are for cannabis