• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug do you wish youd never tried?

Zephyn

Bluelighter
For me, it's meth and crack. Only 3 years ago and totally fucked up my life, and only using occasionally. Heroin (other than oding on fent) was nothing compared to meth

heroin was my gateway to every other drug and was the pivoting point in my life

Last edited:
Anything really. I graduated from cigarettes to weed and booze to E and whatever I could get, but total alcoholic especially until I got a bit into meth as well, broke that off and straight to heroin addiction, down to to methadone and later start using meth.. to meth addict to polysubstance addicted meth abusing alcoholic and will do whatever. Ill take like 4-5 different drugs in excess and fuckin whatever. Meth is my mainstay and I usually drink too.

Wish Id never done any of it. Especially from the age I started. I really dont think its safe to start anything really prior to your 20s at this point. Just the maturity level and actual physical brain development too. Brain doesnt even develop fully til 25 on average.

LSD. It opened perceptual flood gates that should have been left as they were. I would've practically been a normie. Would've been nice.

But really, all drugs, and booze. The only good thing I got from drugs is friends on BL (many deceased unfortunately) and friends from AA and NA.

Man thats a hard question. I've been using drugs for so long its kind of core to my personality, I cant imagine myself any other way. but at the same time I'm at a stable level that I don't really find it a problem. I might actually say LSD because of the semi-permanent effect it had on my visual field or crack for the semi-permanent effect it seems to have on chest pressure. Opioids and amphetamines are bad but nothing your body cant recover from. Never really been addicted to any gabaergics but done some stupid stuff that I regret on them, no doubt.

I know what my doctor would say, the drug is irrelevant, its the disease thats the problem.

Ketamine actually. It’s marvellous, I loved it always with MDMA and acid.

The first time I took it was a UK illegal rave on Woodside Army barracks grounds.

I was on the most incredible MDMA pills and had been on other Smiley faces and some really good coke for days.

We took the pure vet ket in a car. It stretched out to like, 40 foot long. But the two front passengers were right there, visually and to engage with.

We shared hallucinations of the parked car driving through meadows, things were blacked out at a point, geometric abstract visuals. Knowing nothing.

I always felt ketamine took something away from me at the time. That crystal sharpness and higherness I used to love from really transcending on MDMA, LSD and Cannabis alone.

None. I made the choices I did for the reasons I did under the circumstances I had. I'm not saying I don't have regrets, I have piles of regrets. But I don't regret trying any of the drugs I've tried. Neither do I 'not' regret it. It's just what happened.

None. I made the choices I did for the reasons I did under the circumstances I had. I'm not saying I don't have regrets, I have piles of regrets. But I don't regret trying any of the drugs I've tried. Neither do I 'not' regret it. It's just what happened.
Yeah, you're right.
Life happened, and we made the choices we made.
Regretting those choices gets us nowhere, we have to find a way to live with them.

Yeah, you're right.
Life happened, and we made the choices we made.
Regretting those choices gets us nowhere, we have to find a way to live with them.

I do regret some choices, just not these ones. Mainly because in a lot of ways, they don't feel like choices to me.

Like.. lets take the drug that has been by far the most destructive influence of any substance in my life. Heroin. And lets say I didn't try it for the first time on the day that I did. I don't believe that would mean I wouldn't have ended up a heroin addict. It just wouldn't have started on that specific day.

I do regret some choices, just not these ones. Mainly because in a lot of ways, they don't feel like choices to me.

Like.. lets take the drug that has been by far the most destructive influence of any substance in my life. Heroin. And lets say I didn't try it for the first time on the day that I did. I don't believe that would mean I wouldn't have ended up a heroin addict. It just wouldn't have started on that specific day.

I understand that sentiment. I was destined by nature and youthful trauma to become a drug addict. It didn’t matter which one I started with. I was always going to end up on stimulants. I don’t regret the drugs so much as certain behaviours associated with being on certain drugs. Except heroin. I totally regret even hearing about that drug!

Oh, I see.
But I don't think anyone should actively "spend time/thought" or put too much emotion into regretting things they did. If someone is unhappy with their life, they should focus on their future choices, and making the best of them. Regret has such a negative impact on the mind, plus I believe the life of an addict to hard substances feels like nonstop penance already, and that adding negative impulses could just make the cycle feel more unbreakable than it already is.

Positive choices for the future, that's where it's at, there's nothing anyone can do about the past. One choice we feel good about at a time, that's where we should put all the energy we have, in my opinion

I understand that sentiment. I was destined by nature and youthful trauma to become a drug addict. It didn’t matter which one I started with. I was always going to end up on stimulants. I don’t regret the drugs so much as certain behaviours associated with being on certain drugs. Except heroin. I totally regret even hearing about that drug!

Yeah, I regret the things I did for heroin a lot more than that I tried heroin.

I don't really regret trying any drug, what I regret is that I continued to use them. It would be easier to list which drugs I don't regret using.

Kava - This root gave me tons of great experiences with very little negatives

Tobacco - Don't regret using this because for whatever reason I never found it particularly addictive and had no trouble stopping

Cocaine/crack - Had intense euphorias with this and managed to quit before any long term effects set in

Weed, benzos, psychedelics and opioids all hurt my life significantly.

LSD. It threw me off my life path by showing me things that made it impossible to live life as a mundane ego after that. It destroyed all my personality-level stability. Some gates should not be opened, not if you want to live a functional and fulfilling life.

Oh, I see.
But I don't think anyone should actively "spend time/thought" or put too much emotion into regretting things they did. If someone is unhappy with their life, they should focus on their future choices, and making the best of them. Regret has such a negative impact on the mind, plus I believe the life of an addict to hard substances feels like nonstop penance already, and that adding negative impulses could just make the cycle feel more unbreakable than it already is.

Positive choices for the future, that's where it's at, there's nothing anyone can do about the past. One choice we feel good about at a time, that's where we should put all the energy we have, in my opinion

I don't mean to open a can of worms with this, but there is a lot of evidence to suggest that we don't really have freewill and that everything that happens, could not have happened any other way. Its not really a comforting thought, I but I think it has a high probability of being true. And with that in mind, I agree that the future should be everybody's primary focus. I would go further to say the ONLY purpose of regret is to learn. So learn, but don't stew.