• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug can I take every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much nothing... There isn't a drug that's just as safe to take daily than if you would take that much spread out over time. Weed is probably the safest to take daily IMO, not that it is safe, just safer. You need to take breaks every couple months though, not just because tolerance, but it can bring out schizophrenia and psychosis especially after long periods of daily use. Even if you don't have either one thats still masked, it can cause similar symptoms that can last up to a month (maybe even more). Happened to me actually, smoked 1-2 times a day for a year and I started thinking the neighbors were arguing about me every time I smoked on whether or not to call the cops, even though they saw me smoking several times and didn't care, plus they invited my family over to dinner a few times. Turns out they were just talking on their back deck. I started hearing them even when they weren't there too, at like 2 am and stuff, and eventually when I was sober, even inside. I quit and still heard them for 3 weeks. Just take a break every couple months, even less if you start to get paranoid often.

You can do whatever you want everyday .
Drugs too
Opiates , benzos , psychedelics.
What do mean exactly?
Like what is the safest?
Weed.

The words drugs, daily, and safe just don't mesh well together imo. However if I was sober and I wanted to do something daily in regards to harm reduction it would def be Mary Jane or plain leaf kratom.

In moderation, caffeine and alcohol may actually have health benefits taken everyday. Nicotine is pretty safe in moderation so long as it's not through smoking. Weed everyday would not be as safe since if can bring out psychosis as was mentioned. Unfortunately the more fun the drug the more likely you will have bad reactions from everyday use.

Caffeine, eventually a beer, or a wine with moderation. I agree that Nicotine can be safe if you don't smoke.
Weed can be fun sometimes.

I wish amph worked better for me I take some every day (Dexedrine) and I can't seem to enjoy it like I thought I would. Makes me feel like I got to keep movin, a bit anxious.

Ssris make me tired and agitated.

Bud makes me tired and -like you guys said- somewhat mental.

Relaxing meds are what fit the key hole for me to unlock normalcy. Unfortunately they all are much too dependence inducing. I don't want to be withdrawing. And damage my brain any further. (Gabapentin, phenibut, benzos Kratom ect)

Kratom appears both safe and benign, though the jury is still out. However, daily use WILL lead to physical addiction.

Forgot to mention this earlier, you could use kava too. Its really weak, but high doses are safe and you can't OD on it so you can take a ton. Its just a nice, calming feeling at normal doses, little stronger than cigs, but at higher doses you get euphoria and at really high doses its a psychedelic. Don't take huge doses while with other people though, you'll be like laying on the floor barely talking. Theres different strains, some stronger than others. You can buy kava pills too, idk how it works but they only get you high if you open them up and squeeze out the gel. Its still pretty weak though, so you'll have to do a bunch. Daily use is pretty safe up to 3 months, but you have to take a break every 3 months or it can cause liver damage.

Recreational wise I would have to think weed would be the safest for everyday use. Still probably not good to be doing everyday though.

Think about it. Any drug that you really enjoy and would be motivated to take every single day in itself illustrates that you have the potential to become completely addicted to and dependent on it. This is really a "have your cake and eat it too" type of thing. When I first got into Opioids, the overarching theme of my thought process was "How can I be under the influence of Heroin, all the time, 24/7, but not become addicted/dependent and not have it adversely effect my life"?

OP, please try to make threads that are a little more thought provoking and/or helpful to others in terms of Harm Reduction. The issue with this thread is that its scope is immensely broad and I feel that a remotely accurate answer or conclusion will be pretty much impossible to reach.

Think about it. Any drug that you really enjoy and would be motivated to take every single day in itself illustrates that you have the potential to become completely addicted to and dependent on it. This is really a "have your cake and eat it too" type of thing. When I first got into Opioids, the overarching theme of my thought process was "How can I be under the influence of Heroin, all the time, 24/7, but not become addicted/dependent and not have it adversely effect my life"?

OP, please try to make threads that are a little more thought provoking and/or helpful to others in terms of Harm Reduction. The issue with this thread is that its scope is immensely broad and I feel that a remotely accurate answer or conclusion will be pretty much impossible to reach.

Ah but that's the point. I've been addicted and come clean from most substances. I just wana function. It's not about getting high.

I've always had it all, looks, girls, book smarts, job opportunities. But I am a withdrawn loner. I never have desire to do anything. I should be married with an awesome job living the American dream like my siblings. I'm just a burden and want to feel alive.

Im spending lots of time eating super healthy, tanning outside, getting abs, strait bleached white teeth.

But here I am feeling very apprehensive about my first day of back to school this summer (been to college sooo many times now).....all I'm thinking is what can I put in my body to make me not an awkward nervous wreak. Or if no stims I'll be withdrawn and depressed.

You lift right? Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be ok. Sounds like you're already doing the important things. Adding drugs will just screw it up.

Too much of anything is harmful. I'd say blaze up but be wary bro, I developed drug induced psychosis from smoking buds daily for months.

Keeping harm reduction in mind.

you rang?

anywho that's a v. subjective question, for me - nothing. for others stuff like weed can be okay but i have a bad time with it same as acid head ^
i even struggle with stuff like coffee (anxiety). only you truly can answer that question for yourself, search your feelings you know it to be tru.

Last edited:
cannabis and caffeine but you can still get physical and mental withdrawal from both cannabis more mental only physical is sweatin and mood changing and whatever symptoms you smoked cannabis for will come back.

if they weren't so addictive opiates would also safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.