• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What does MDMA feel like?

Brandnewrollee

Greenlighter
These male and female rabbits are lovers and are going to be rolling for the first time. What feelings can be expected for them to feel? In other words what does MDMA feel like with a lover? Super happy? Amped up? Does everything feel better? Touching, kissing? Does sex feel better? Are feelings of love towards one another multiplied? What can the rabbits do to make it a memorable loving experience? Sorry for all the questions I'm curious.

Touching feels amazing. That's probably going to occupy for most of the time :) Sex is awesome but some men have trouble being able to. Not all. Also you can use first person, rabbits don't need any help. :)

Massages are heavenly.
If you have one of those weird head things with the metal massaging bristles, I suggest that.

Mac Dre all day.

You can't really explain it. Just wait till you're "there" and then all will make sense.

You can kinda explain it, its pretty much like: Mac Dre all day.

But really though, its like that feeling when you hear absolutely amazing news and your whole body is electrified and your mind is pure euphoria for a moment. Yeah...its kinda like that.

its like that feeling when you hear absolutely amazing news and your whole body is electrified and your mind is pure euphoria for a moment

I kinda like that way of describing the euphoria. Might have to nick that ;)

how does it feel?
Your question is as easy as the task of explaining how does color green look like to a person who is blind.

After the first half hour, when you settle down you will suddenly realize that you just feel so great!
Also everything your company says makes so much sense.
You have a full understanding of all that bad shit and you know what? It's not bad shit. It's all doable and can be dealt with.
Be ready to talk and share and drop all your barriers. Perfect for lovers.
Skin feels great, but getting an erection might be difficult.
Oral is the way to go. And have some lube on the night table.

Everything is excellent. Extreme waves of content and love energy washes over you in waves.
Socializing becomes somthing of a nessessity, you just want to express how great you feel and your will want everyone to feel it too.

I like having lights with smoke, lasers are amazing. The music not to loud. A door mirror to watch the lasers bounce around on your skin. If you use itunes. Check out visualizers. With a smartphone you can stream live video to a big screen. Sex is amazing... I don't usually get an erection while rollin. My body is so pleased it's really not that important. The connection & lost inhibitions. Stay away from texting & calling friends. You can counter the effects with mojo & other penis supplements. I haven't had an after effects. I just had to part with a "mollygirlfriend". She wants to roll every weekend. This stuff is powerful and you must respect it. I use a full moon as my gauge. If not you have to keep increasing amounts because the sensations diminish. 4-5x a year is fine for me. If you get high, add some to the bowl.

MDMA feels like someone has pulled a soft dovet off of you and the sun is dancing towards you as you get up to the best day ever. God just patted you on the head and said have a good time children. Then you realise all your friends feel the same and this makes you happy. Sober people feel like they are trying to trick you and are viewing you from outside the house. I know who I am and I'm ok with it. Then everything seems to slow down and you want to lie down, sometimes you can sleep sometimes you can't because you're trying to stay high. Like cycling up hill in the wrong gear. Love it.

Its like having sex for the first time! Everything is tingling. Once you finally orgasm its like whole world explodes. Then you want to do it again.

I pretty young when I started taking it so couldn't relate it to sex! But I just remember it being the definition of Perfect, no matter how broken everything and everyone around me had such amazing potential. Like nothing could ever be stronger than that happiness, you're safe.