• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What do you the purpose of human existance is?

the only purpose humans have is the one they share in common with the entire universe and that is to pass on information, whether your talking about trees or photons or donald rumsfeld

Interesting answer. But what do you suppose the purpose of such information transmission is?

What links Rumsfeld's 'known unknowns' and the photons that allow us to see?

Us humans create our own purpose; right now it looks like were the cancer of earth.

Suppositions and guesses. That's all it is. :p

Excuse my sloppy use of idiom.

@To tomosolab

What is the purpose of such information transmission?

What links Rumsfeld's 'known unknowns' and the photons that allow us to see?

Last edited:
The porpoise of life is that we are preprogrammed to believe in & debate whether freewill is freewill or an illusion.

x-:~Serious Business~:-x

Us humans create our own purpose; right now it looks like were the cancer of earth.

is that a joe rogan quote?
or a shared thought.

;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" The porpoise of life is that we are preprogrammed to believe in & debate whether freewill is freewill or an illusion. "
- B9

for the moment, i think you're right.
- whats left

~~~
Edit - for inspirations & in~formations sake:
~through wisdom of mind & knowledge of spirit, and to finally be faced with pure-nothing, beyond physical experience where "whats left?" is no longer a question.
which is theoretically gathered and grown upon --
true acknowledgment of spirit and body, and honest acknowledgment of the lies in ones-self.

or so the key-whole seems to say.

<3
;)

Last edited:
to be perfect example of what civilization should never do for other smarter civilizations out there so they can evade the self-destruction that is happening on earth

is that a joe rogan quote?
or a shared thought.

;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~
true acknowledgment of spirit and body, and honest acknowledgment of the lies in ones-self.

<3
;)

Sounds good to me.

Although mainly edited out I liked the abundance of ~~~~ such a wonderful symbol :D

Bonjour Panic it's been a while :)

DOB,
are you saying that man is to learn from the example of other men?
or comparatively -
greater civilizations are built with learning mistakes of lesser civilizations?

this is interesting, because i personally can see it as moral and ethical cannibalism, where the civilization remaining on earth, will be the most strong, for these people who remain are the people who devoured what -peace and humanity- are the building-blocks of...

note to self*

~~~
... all thoughts made with sincerity, lead to a re-birth of knowledge, the essence of clarity.

Bonjour Monsieur B9, J'... i cant access the French i learned atm... heh
has been a long time, but all times are long or are of some magic between us.
~;-)

*<~~ a little wish of more love and light for you and yours.

<3
:)

lol- no worries, i trust you with editing my posts, always did..
~;-) or had to rather..!
heheh

Last edited:
DOB,
are you saying that man is to learn from the example of other men?
or comparatively -
greater civilizations are built with learning mistakes of lesser civilizations?

this is interesting, because i personally can see it as moral and ethical cannibalism, where the civilization remaining on earth, will be the most strong, for these people who remain are the people who devoured what -peace and humanity- are the building-blocks of...

note to self*
... all thoughts made with sincerity, lead to a re-birth of knowledge, the essence of clarity.

pardon for my badly written opinion.ok lets begin again

I think that purpose of homo sappiens sappiens is to extincs in a way soo brutal that would show clear lesson to all other inteligent life forms,to show them exactly what NOT to do and what will happen if they do it so they can evade their self destruction mechanism that seems to be side effect of extremly high population and technolodgy

People can live amazingly good in small tribes but trow them in big cities and start the money system and its going downhill from there.In small tribes,people care for every member of tribe.But in city you dont know 99.999% of all people,you dont know,them,dont see them and they dont care about you,then people start to be bad to each other and thats how our extinction started.

^
i agree.
very well thought and put.

:: causes me to think of a very long "rant" on the relative subject of capitalism; a devised division or schematic of 'reverse Gnosis', if i may say so ::

^
i agree.
very well thought and put.

:: causes me to think of a very long "rant" on the relative subject of capitalism; a devised division or schematic of 'reverse Gnosis', if i may say so ::

thanks,its been long time since somebody agreed with me :D

1) survive
2) reproduce

that's the purpose of all life: for all species. how you do it, and what you do in your free time is up to you. and while i could go on a rant elaborating on my views, somebody would just argue that everything's relative and that what i'm doing is a waste of time, so i'll be brief.

Aristotelian ethics + Epicureanism + Buddhism

Last edited: