• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What Do You Hate Most About Rolling????

i dont like the coming up on a pill, eg the dry reaching. another gripe would be the inconsistancy of quality. There should be some kinda if international standards organisation :p

When you can start to feel the effects wear off and you know that within 30mins or so your gonna be coming down, tired as fuck and pissed off.

And of course taking a piss is shocking when your standing in front of a cubicle for 15 minutes pushing and pushing!

Tolerance and "losing the magic" so to speak...

Wish I didn't have to wait so long between rolls to keep them wonderful and intense

I hate the fact that it will never be as good as the first time...Other than that, chewing my cheek off, or bitting my tongue.

I hate the come down, the hangover the next day, and the inability to sleep.

Of course all of that is eliminated with some Xanax =D

Snorting a bunch one night and waking up the next morning with all sorts of funky colors in your snot. (thats hot).

:D

The worst thing about rolling are the shady tabs that you have to sort out from the rest to get a good roll. I dont know about everyone else but its been pretty hard to find good XTC that doesnt have speed in it.

The worst effect in my opinion is the day after, but with pure MDMA it is not bad at all. The speed pills really make me have a bad comedown and the next day is absoultely wicked.

The worst thing about rolling is the tabs with a massive amount of tweak.

enjoy421 said:
Snorting a bunch one night and waking up the next morning with all sorts of funky colors in your snot. (thats hot).

:D

HAHA, I've had that before. I'd blow my nose the next morning and see that my snot's blue.

When everyone else wants to go to sleep and you want to stay up and party more.

When the sun comes up in the morning and it kills your roll.

Coming down without any weed, alcohol or opiates.

not having a strong vics inhaler

Negatives

1. Trying to find pills.

2. Buying pills and finding out they're just crap.

3. Too expensive.

4. The long wait till the next time.

5. The wife would rather not have me do pills.

6. Trying to figure out why I want to keep doing it.

:(

*I posted this b4... having a nice roll on New Years Eve and a mere few minutes from countdown, someone attempts to pickpocket you. Although the bitch didn't steal my wallet, she did steal my roll.

*Now this happens ALL the time at raves: when buying water, juice, etc, I'll give a ten or a twenty to the person selling and he'll shortchange me. Or the guy selling lemonade tells me it's $10.00 when i know it's only $5.00. i always front these shady people and when i do, my roll goes down. This happened so much to the point that i don't bring twenties or tens to events no more... only fives and ones. it kills my roll for the time being cuz' i'm giving everyone around me love and respect and it sucks to get reminded that there are a bunch of shady people out there while i'm in that state

EndlessSleeper said:
Bumping into someone you're supposed to be an authority figure for and being so out of it that you answer their questions with one word answers while you look straight through them.

Apart from that- Nothing :D

first thing that came to mind was that you're probably a teacher

well for me dialated pupils are a bitch, my eyes are still dialeted until about 2pm the next day. I seriously look like a rabbit caught up in the headlights of a car haha

• That using the drug at dosages over 150 mg probably increases the onset of long-term tolerance.
  • That using the drug more often than once or twice a year appears to increase the onset of long-term tolerance.
  • That it seems to me as common sense, long-term tolerance represents a fundamental permanent change in my brain, and as such, could be described as brain damage.