• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do you eat when you're high?

Pinkbeam

Bluelighter
I searched for a thread like this and didn't see one so sorry if there is one.

I do meth and it doesnt change my appetite at all these days. It did years ago.
My addiction right now is Hostess cakes. Twinkies, Coffee Cakes, and Snowballs.
My husband and I each buy our own boxes and just eat them back to back.
That would normally disgust me. How can someone eat multiple Twinkies in a row? Well we have been here lately.

What about you? What's your go to comfort food when you are high?

I don't eat shit ever but this thread made me lmao

When addicted to brown it would be candy bars mars twix kit kat and black coffee with about 6 sugars. On Pregabalin anything I could get hold off when I would eat mostly would not eat all day because food ruined the buzz I found and the buzz came first

I’m from Cincinnati so chili. Not the kind you’re thinking about, but rather a runny meat pasta sauce served on a bed of pasta or served on a hot dog and bun. Either way, Cincinnati chili is best served with a mountain of cheddar/Colby cheese w/fresh diced onions and hot sauce. Seen here:

a-little-slice-of-heaven.jpg
I was up there and had a meatball omelet. Gross. Then in Erie had Greek burgers, meh.
Gimme a cheese steak any day

You’re right by saying that you as a heroin junky would only eat candy/candy bars. That’s a similar diet as the methheads have. Gabapentinoids like pregabalin, phenibut, baclofen, or gabapentin make me hungry as fuck. Same with weed for that matter.

That’s why addicts around the world should celebrate with Cincinnati chili:

OriginalChili_13oz_Frozen-400.png
My brother pregabalin gives me the worse munchies. But I find buzz goes down so try not to eat but once I start its like a mad man everything in site .

Whatever the hecc I can find man. I'm always kind of scarce on food so I'll scrounge for anything. Xanax makes me eat the weirdest shit. Usually though I just go without eating on stims. However, on acid I'll either go to a gas station and stock up or order uber eats,

Xany munchies, damn there’s a memory. Adult time generally smoke a blunt, lovins, then split a football. I’d make 2 am breakfast in bed. Loved watching those eyes light up as tray came thru the door. Nothing sexier than watching that woman eat.
Fuck me, I need a shot lol.

I will avoid eating for a long time when I'm high (more so on stimulants and dissociative) because I secretly hate that I need food and sleep to live. And those sorts of drugs make me feel god like and therefore "above" food.

Psychedelics make food weird in terms of appearance and texture but quite delicious honestly.

Cannabis makes me crave carbs and protein; sandwiches and burgers/barbecue sort of sweet/savory stuff is amazing.

Alcohol makes me eat a lot once the initial load of calories from the drinks themselves have been processed. I will eat what ever the fuck. I will combine things that probably shouldn't be.

Opiates make me crave sugary bullshit; but coffee and some good pie is the absolute best. Lemon pie, pumpkin pie, cream pie, whatever the fuck, pair that with some pharma opioids and cigarettes and coffee and I'm happy for at least 5 hours.

Anyways I'm drunk I'm gonna go eat some fish sticks.

Last edited:
What do i eat? Fuckin whatever i can afford! Whether it be primo sushi or hot dogs, rice and beans, or just rice. Id eat sushi all day long if i could

I think it depends on the type of "high."

Because on stimulants--I seem to eat plenty. Of more stimulants. Regardless I think I should get pizza tomorrow. I have a good number of issues but thankful weight loss is not yet on the list.

Used to eat nachos with all the toppings, cool ranch Dorito's and icecream. Nothing now: I had to consciously train myself when I'm high (well, only alcohol and Gabapentin give me the munchies now but I don't let myself eat on them anymore.

On stimulants I usually try to eat a nice meal beforehand, because low blood sugar messes with my high.
Then I try to eat things like greek yogurt, protein bars (mainly nature's valley peanut & chocolate) and milkshakes. So calorie-rich food that's easy to eat.

On psychedelics I can barely eat anything because it makes me nauseous, specially if I'm tripping on LSD. So I basically eat before dosing and then maintain on stuff like gatorade or coconut water which is awesome, but most food seems disgusting on acid for whatever reason.

With most other drugs I eat whatever I have, but I seem to gravitate towards sugary snacks, things like snickers, chocolate chip cookies, rice pudding and other desserts.

Tangerines are also a favorite of mine, I often binge on tangerines.
I'm also kind of addicted to Lay's barbecue chips, I try not to buy them too often but if I have them I'll eat them.