• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Did You Do Too Much Of v1.0

Too much cocain. Not enough meth. Really can't tell, but feel like shit. My veins look pretty shitty too. Just give me more drugs and I'll be okay though.

Too many pills (mdma) in my time. Not any more though, everything in moderation (sort of).

Originally posted by Aiken Drum:

Was he/she good looking at least :) ?

Yeah he was pretty hot . . . it was strange, I had actually talked to him online previously but never met him in person . . .went to that party with a different group of people and I have no idea how I ended up at his place
I remember spending the next day fumbling around his apartment trying to figure out where the fuck I was and I ended up calling my friend asking him to read me a magazine because I didn't speak German (don't ask me, that's what he says I said) . . . he finally woke up, made me some coffee and helped me figure out how the fuck I was going to get home (was in a town 3 hours away from home with no car and no money) . . . .hmmmm

Last time I went to a party I kind of over did it. It was Perfect Blendz in Queens, NY sometime in September. I had a gram of crack, 1/2 a gram of k, 9 coronas, 5 shots of bacardi limon, 4 shots of 151, a hit of e and 2 REALLY strong dips. Then right before I left, me being drunk and not knowing what I was doing, I bought 6 e pills and dropped them all at once. I ended up drooling all over myself, having a seizure and passing out at Jamaica train station infront of 4 cops. Kinda sucked.
Coke is also something I've done WAY too much. Iv'e been off it for 2 months now, but I had a 3.5-7 grams/day habit for 9 months. That was just the last binge. Iv'e been addicted to the shit for 6 years. It SUCKS.

Latest disgusting display of poly drug binging, where despite having enuff drugs in me to kill a small elephant i felt like i brain fucked myself normal. Prolly something to do with big events and not being able to fully let go! Any way i don't think i'll take 4.5 trips and 3.5 pills in one night ever again

This past summer I had a very large amount of GBL and I used it everyday ;) .
So I guess GBL for about 3 months.

i learned my lesson with coke. over halloween, i split an 8ball, while drinking..(also combined it with molly and later, fresh k) and i believe i reached my toxicity level because i was sick for the next day and a half.. I was barely upright without being nauseated. When i was upright I puked my guts out. Bad idea.. never EVER doing that again!!!!

Towards the my final exams of high school last year my friends and i went on a amphetamine spree, which basically lasted for every weekend over a 2-3 month time span, and resulted in me losing approximately 15 kilos.
It was not healthy and i don't recommend it. I put some of the weight back on, but the other female in the group so far has not. Scarey stuff really - she's sooooo skinny now. :\

A bush-doof. Some Friends. 36g of dried p.cubensis between 4 people. ~ 6-8g each. First time shrooming An intense night of extreme headfucking. I don't think i've been right since :p
Oh, and Setting. Set was ok. Props to melvin melvin for starting the fire that saved us! :)
Moral of this story?: Always read dosage Twice! Twice!
[ 18 December 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]

7 cups of Madagascar Periwinkle tea....
Came on 36 hours later... made me feel like I was a stick figure. I couldn't feel my extremeties, my torso felt hollow, and I thought my heart was going to stop. I think 2.5 grams of niacin saved my life that night....

I'd probably say the 6 month daily heroin binge was a little excessive, but maybe it was more of a temporary addiction, who knows.

I was in koh phangan/thialand for 5 months, we all got into the habit of smoking yabba (thai crystal meth) every night and sometimes during the day, as well as going through a bottle of thia whisky a night, several beer changs, some morphine sulphate/ketamine/valium which you get in the town, sometimes a few pills or mushroom shakes and then alot of weed!!!!! I havent been the same since.

I've overdone just about anything I've ever taken a shine to, but the worst of the bunch is without a doubt speed. I was a daily user for about six months, and had problems with it long before it even got to that stage.
Until three weekends ago I had gone six months without touching the stuff, but then some just happened to come my way and I ended up sitting up all weekend snorting the shit. Fortunately the stuff made me feel so turd afterwards that I've been put off for another six months....