• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What did you do for new years? And what drugs did you use?

Pill2Chill

Bluelight Crew
Title says it all. I'll go first

Had plans with a friend to celebrate at his place and do a bunch of drugs, but he stopped responding to my texts a day before NYE.

Sooo.. I spent the evenin' / night alone. (well with lucifersam666 and devilgospel in a group chat, also while doing lots of drugs. =D

That was pretty fun too. But I would have preferred my regular plans of course. Or that my friend canceled a proper amount of days in advance if he didn't have any intention of sticking to our plans, in which case I wouldn't have been mad about him canceling. Because if he had, I would've at least had enough time to make other plans. But instead he ghosted me staring 24h before we were supposed to meet up...

So that sucked. But the chat was kinda fun as well, so yeah.. :)

I went with my friends in a club high on Molly. we took it home and when we arrive in the club it hit me like a truck and all the night was on fastforward
And when we went back home we drop some acid 150ug strong shyt :))

Stayed home land started smoking weed at 11:30pm ish and ended up going through 2.5g of an 1/8th of decent mid, in the next 30min... I was using a steamroller so you can imagine how fucked up I was and I coughed for like an hour lol by midnight I'd forgotten why I started smoking and listened to music. Probably use the rest of that bag for a Zig Zag or something later tonight (should about 0.75g be enough for a small Zig Zag?) Not exactly how most people celebrate but I had fun.

Had a couple beers after dinner. Then a glass of champagne at midnight. The champagne gave me a headache within a few minutes. Guess I was dehydrated? Then I went to sleep.

:/

Would like to have been able to do some drugs but wasn't meant to be.

I smoked a spliff every two hours until it was almost bed time, then I had chai tea and a small amount of valium with a grapefruit. Woke up today, started the coffee and wished my grandma a happy birthday like I do every 1st of January.

Yeah, on NYE I pretty much just watched a bunch of TV and chilled the heck out. Maybe next year I'll be more adventurous :)

Heroin and meth, at the bar where I'm a regular. Had a handful of beers throughout the night, mostly to wet the ol whistle. Decent crowd, but paled in comparison to the night before Thanksgiving... The place was beyond standing room only, I thought they might start stacking vertically haha. I didn't stay long that night, I'm not going to have to tunnel or learn to fly to get a damn beer.