• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What did people get from santa for christmas this year?

Nope! You can get it over and over like a UTI or any other common infection. Yippee.
That’s really put a downer on Christmas and an urgent doctor’s appointment in my calendar.
IKR? And the nurse told me I had to contact every person I've slept with in the last week! Like I could POSSIBLY remember ALL of them!
And that possibility justifies cancelling the doctor visit.

It might be really corny, but legitimately, the best present was hearing from one of my good old buddies that I've known since we were kids. He was struggling with a pretty bad opiate addiction and I talked to him a lot this year and helped him get through it. He didn't know where to turn and I'm so happy he knew and trusted me enough to tell me about his struggles. Sometimes just listening without judgment and some carefully thought out advice can go so so far.

He called me today looking amazing and telling me that he has 45 days clean! He told me I basically saved him and I told him that was nonsense and that maybe I just helped him see a bit of a path out. We both might have teared up a bit eh? But hearing that my past pain translated into giving a guy a chance at a new lease on life is so fucking amazing. That's the good stuff right there. That's the kind of shit that helps me get through things when I'm hating on me. That's the kind of present that helps to save me! Totally filled with warm and fuzzies now.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh and my aunt got me some really fancy coffee? So.... that's cool? Lol

Last edited:
That’s really put a downer on Christmas and an urgent doctor’s appointment in my calendar.

And that possibility justifies cancelling the doctor visit.

yeah but that time we got super fucked up PCP and did all that super-nasty stuff? You should probs still call.

yeah but that time we got super fucked up PCP and did all that super-nasty stuff? You should probs still call.
Really the sensible thing would be to get everything tested from syphillis to leprosy. It’s been a hectic, exotic, and difficult to remember in detail adventure since my last check up. I could be dying from anything and be too high to realise.

Santa gifts always came from my mom and she wasn’t around this year I got nothin from Santa. Got a pair of shoes and a couple nice shirts from the wife though

My dad got me a bunch of gadgets which I will never use. And what is more upsetting, is that HE KNOWS THIS!!! I used to be able to send them right back to their origin, but
now that I have moved back to my hometown, where he lives...I no longer have access to the return slips. Back in VA, I wouldn't even open the boxes, I just knew. And then I would make
the walk to the post office and drop them off. Its such a waste of money. And like, I wouldn't even want the money he spent instead. I can't stand the commercialization of xmas. If you
have small children, that's ok. But to go bankrupt buying shit...for what??? Hands down the best gift I got this year, was watching what I believe to be the first episode of the second season
of Euphoria. Its on HBO. And I fucking love it. But this particular episode completely nailed addiction and the desperation that comes with it. Whoever wrote the episode deserves an Emmy
and Zendaya who plays the lead, has already received one. So, that was a great present. For an hour, I watched two people
try to convince each other the benefits of staying/getting clean versus not.

herpes but that was last year, this year ive asked for a drill, going to look more into trepanation, so far research seems promising
Yoyo Pain GIF

Arrgghhhh me laddie some o' th' finest grogg a scallywag could ask fer 'n quite a bit o' th' ole LSD from those merry wee elves!!!

Got somethin' t' be doin' but really startin' t' feel ole blackbeards whale ket 'n a double stacked mitzi turbo so a reckon a might be oot fer a while. Wish those wee elves would farrg off shoutin' fer me they be puttin' me out ma hole!

Tis a pirates life indeed!

The best christmas santa by miles.

Couldn't wish for more.