• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What did a Friend take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_nigs

Greenlighter
Hello!

So a week or so ago, I was told a story of my 'friend'
When he was out on the town, he had gotten on to some White euros, this friend cannot swallow any drug as it does not affect him (another story) so he snorted it, like usual, this friend reported that these were pretty good, he couldn't stop smiling at his friends, the lights or the music. Lots of euphoria. Pupils very large, after insufflation, it hit him in about 6 minutes.

Anyway, the next week he was at another friends house smoking cannabis (he did last time as well) when he was there, a different friend (john) gave my friend White Nikes. A clean press, and after a look on pillreports, he was eager to try them. The time came and friend crushed on pill out of the three, he snorted half of what was there just to see what they were like, 15 minutes had passed and he reported nothing had changed, just a placebo, he went and railed the other half, and 12 minutes later felt a 'vibration' sense in this little finger to his wrist, in the area on both hands, he could not stop shaking his legs, even more so when on the Euros.

At about 7 we went to the house party, which was just around the corner, as friend got there he was walking around, and dancing to the music, he reported that this wasn't like the euros, a much more physical effect. He was hot and sweating bucketloads, he said it was very 'more-ish' not like the euros, he went to his other friend (bob) who had also snorted, and asked if he wanted to go do some more, he agreed and bob railed another half, friend didn't like the idea of sitting outside and crushing the pill on Bob's wallet in the dark
S
\o he went inside and used the toilet seat (the cover of course) and crushed the pill up, he reports as he was doing this his heart rate was ridiculously fast, he was shaking uncontrollably, and he railed the whole pill because he was shaking to much to try and put the remainder into a baggy. He left the toilet seat, paranoid there would be white powder on his nose, as he came out, in about 10 or so minutes he reported the same vibration but alot stronger, and now when he had his arms at 90 degrees and moved them back he got the vibrations in his triceps. Also when he opened his mouth he got them. He reports not being able to stand, he had this inner feeling like he HAD to sit down, and there were not enough chairs, the chair to people ratio was about 1:8.

Friend had a funny feeling that he was out of place in the party, but a friend who was drunk was sitting next to him (Zac) and zac knew about it, as he did the Euros with him the week before, another friend next to the one on the nikes (Tannika) was not aware of what I had done, and said to friend "Can you please stop shaking it's freaking me out" Zac said to tannika "Don't. let him go, you have no idea" then said to friend "Keep going bro it feels good" Friend reports he had a clear mind, and not really and mental effects, just of slight paranoia and feeling to keep moving, lots of jaw clenching, no chewing gums, but teeth were very sore the next day. Friend suspects it was amphetamines (speed) but is not entirely sure, and would like to know, as the dealer just ticked 50 off another dealer, who doesn't know what they were, sold as MDMA suspected Speed.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi T_nigs, welcome to Bluelight.

Any speculation of what was is your pill, is just that, speculation. We can't tell you what they were made from.

I'd advise reading the Bluelight user agreement and the Australian Drug Discussion guidelines before posting.

For the reason of speculation, I'll have to close this thread.

PM me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.