What CD's during sex?

Two of the ones me and boyfriend like to have on are Enigma, and Sasha. We have never had sex while rolling, but those are two we like when we do normally.
Astrix

THERE IS THIS SONG..."I BREATH IN YOU"...IT IS ON ALOT OF CDs BUT ALL OF MINE ARE MIX CDs I HAVE BURNED...I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG...IT IS SLOW AND IT BUILDS UP TO A FAST PACE...VERY NICE...
WILLB
"MUSIC IS THE MESSAGE...SPREAD THE WORD"

Only Happy Hardcore will do I'm afraid. The good thing is, HH can set the mood in any situation because it is so versatile!
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Here is alittle somthing I have been thinking about.
Get Globalunderground Paul Oakenfold. Disc 1.
I can't think Of the track number right now (i'll edit a little later and let ya know).
Anyway, It is this song with a phat TRance beat and a woman whispering "touch me".
Okay, I have been thinking about (god I am a geek) having some raver girlie sit me down Any do some seductive dance (strip if she likes)and she can do what ever she wants to me, but I can't touch her. Not even kiss her back. Kinda like a mind game ya know. You can't touch her, she can do waht ever she pleases to you, and some woman voice whispering "Touch me"....ahhhhhhh. So, as that track ends and it mixes into the next song the rules change. They are either A). reversed or B). no rules..
OR
You could always get down and dirty with Track two of of dieselboy's new cd. But that is a whole other story.

That sounds like something I will have to try with my girlfriend. I'm fairly new to rolling so I've been asking a lot of people about really good music to roll to. I like Massive Attack's Mezzannine album and BT's IMa. Thanx again.
AxonJunkie

well, happycore is definatly interesting to have sex to, but ive got to give it up to Sasha and Digweed : NE - Expiditions disc 1...
songs 2 4 and 7. hell yeah
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

i totally agree about that touch me song
2 more:
portishead
philosopher kings (they're this soulful, funky canadian band)

How about Barry White?
Or for the more adventureous, some funky Issac Hays?
smile.gif

those guys always get me in the mood.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Happy Hardcore? LOL I can't imagine it personally
smile.gif

I really love Everything But The Girls's Walking Wounded for those more intimate moments.
And Portishead's Dummy

Actually portishead is great but also....the spawn soundtrack, and crystal method's vegas (#5 coming back!!!)
smile.gif

try it i think you'll like it
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by pegasus (edited 16 January 2000).]

Hey apples..we should get together, I was going to say Portishead - Dummy aswell.
smile.gif

Whoever said Massive Attack...YES!
Umm.. Rae and Christian.
Ben Harper.
Bic Runga.
Macy Gray - Sex-O-Matic Venus Freak.
GOD I love that song!!!

OMG yes!....how could I forget Rae and Christian???
And Ben Harper?
Definitely agree with that one mona. Maybe we *should* get together
wink.gif

OR The last two trax on BT's Movement in still Life. oh yeah......
Other goodies. Morcheeba...Defiently massive attack.
Macy gray Has a style I like.
.....MOre to come...

I can't imagine anything better than bonking away to Toy Town on a couple of pills
smile.gif

------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-