• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What can you take so much of that even other users are surprised at your tolerance?

Opiates, though I'm sure everyone with a dependency could say the same. Could probably vape 10+mg Fent dosages without too much effort.

Did get way too enamoured with aMT when it was legal - when I hit 7g in under a week, I knew it was getting ridiculous.
Left me with a permanent stim/psyche tolerance that just doesn't budge.

Funnily enough, I still get battered by alcohol.

Pretty much everything but stimulants. Don't like them. I've still yet to meet a person who could last longer or ingest more. It's to bad, I'd rather get fucked from next to nothing.

which stimulants you talking Help?!?! ?

I used to be a speed freak, would buy it on the ounce and would be gone in about a week but all calmed down now, now its coke haha.

Depending on quality I've got through a quarter to myself one night, reckon I could do more for sure.
Doing about 12" lines, yeah my lightweight mates don't knw how to have fun haha

Not sure if it counts but I can down around 3 or 4 litres of Poppy Tea in a matter of minutes.

I'm by no means the worst I know but I've become known as geeby *my real name* because of the amount of GHb I take. Pretty shameful really.

Benzodiazepines - I used to take up to 20mg of Xanax in one handful while saying YOLO and everyone would be like NOOOOOOOO! Haha because they knew I was going to be a wreck 30 minutes later.
lol, awesome.

;) I have yet to find a single med that I am not tolerant to. Does anyone else have this issue? I have been on my Xanex and Pain Medications (Roxi/Oxycodone, Morphine etc.) for years and years but even when I first was prescribed these things the normal dose did nothing. I am not talking about how much it takes to get high either, just the mass amout I need for it to even work. I have never come across anyone else with this problem. Maybe I am just odd. Also another thing with me is everything med wise tends to do the opposite. Exaple...Xanex takes my anxiety away and makes m feel normal but never once has it made me sleepy, quite the opposite! With the opiates, same thing! They make me AWAKE. Has anyone else had this issue? Please send a message to my inbox. I WOULD MONUMENTALLY APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE AT ALL! THANKS PEOPLE STAY AWESOME AND :) DOLLS- sikkkgirl

I would REALLY love to compare notes with ya doll! Please message me!

LMFAO People usually find this HILARIOUS. I am MASSIVELY allergic to weed. Not just a bad reaction type deal I am talking FULL ON HIVES EVERYWHERE INCLUDING MY THROAT. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

PINPOINT in reply to your post abput the amount of benzos ya xan take I am the same way. I can take like 10 of my 2mg Xanex and be perfectly normal and awake. I don't make a habit of doing that anymore, but I used to. That was when I was still taking Soma. I would take 7-10 350mg Soma at one time all the time but I was seriously a fucking mess so I stopped 5 years back. Pain meds and my xan I can take and be fine and responsible but SOMA was my addiction and what tore my life apart and I have finally gotten my shit back to the way it was before my Soma issue. I finally got back everyone's trust etc....

reality is for people who cannot handle drugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Alcohol.

Never in my life have I met anyone who can hold their liquor quite the same as me.
(I don't even drink all that often, I think alcohol is kinda shitty)

Back thé time where I was doing disso mxe was almost always threeshold beside the 10th line of the day before sleeping, usually a 3time more of the normal line, remember some party where I was doing 5line for me and friend and ended doing the 5of my own, and then put the 5 again on the mirror.. Ketamine I was refusing to do when someone offered me to not waste

Lorazepam.
That stuff does absolutely nothing. I can take a whole bottle and barely feel anything.
I'm sure that is no surprise though because I've read that a lot of other people don't like Lorazepam at all for that reason.

I also have a wicked ketamine tolerance. It's disappointing because my friends will all be so high, and I'm just sitting there wishing there was more, lol.

In the past, 300mg pure Dilaudid IV/day easy and completely functional. Only way to put me down on that shit was by adding benzos and/or promethazine IV.

After a surgery the anesthesiologist was pouring IV Fentanyl and Dilaudid into me with no effect. It took him over an hour and most of the drugs in post-op to get the pain somewhat under control. Even then it was only after I complained of nausea and they added promethazine that anything worked. During the surgery they had to hold me down and gas me after the doctor started cutting because I woke up and started kicking her. Definitely not smart to hide a serious tolerance from your docs in those situations LOL.

Shooting 1/4 ounce+ of quality coke in under 3 days mixed with opiates routinely. Worst addiction of my life. Permanently damaged my heart. Not recommended.

just about any drug that can be injected . I am only 130 lbs soaking wet but I can shoot 130 lbs of Heroin , not literaly of course but every person I have gotten high with in the past 10 years can not believe how I can do so much heroin, shards,cocaine, 30mg blue oxicodone, LSD, or mushrooms. I am starting to think about stopping though because I am almost 52 yrs old now and have been shooting drugs iv since I was 15 plus I the last year I have mainly been using alone and narcan does not work if nobody is there to give it to you

I agree about the high quality Cocaine Heroin Speedballs for 3-4 days locked in a Hotel room alone. I get these wierd super sonic Ninja Blender vibbrations that will last for up to 5 seconds that are scaring the hell outta me

A long time ago I was able to take 50mg clonazepam without it phasing me really. Right now I can take up to 600mg of oxycodone.. Combined with benzos.. (I'll be high as fuck, but far from dead..)
I know, sounds a bit like Russian Roulette. I usually stick to 'only' 400mg though. Lol.

"only 400 mg", that made me chuckle.

I guess it's alcohol for me. I don't really drink anymore, but when I did I could drink pretty much any amount. I actually don't remember blacking out or even feeling like I'd lost control in the last year of my drinking, and then an evening could easily consist of an equivalent of a litre of vodka. Sad times.

In the interest of harm reduction I am gonna be straight up and say I was introduced to drugs and alcohol before I had a choice mainly due to well I dunno what you would call it but I suppose most would go with child abuse. I was reguaraly drugged by various family members as young as I can remember.

One family member starting feeding me lsd around the age of 6 or 7 which I actually enjoyed and have never had a bad trip in my life. I don't really think there is much of a point in going on about hallucingens except I really fucking like them.

My genetics are those of ppl that drank heavily and most my ancestors were from mid to eastern Europe. They were all barbarins, vikings, sailors, drifters, cowboys, and pilgrims. It is well documented and we have been able to trace back too well over 1000 years ago. I ain't bragging. I just want you to understand these people drank at sea because water would go bad, indulged in opium, and well mead was drank the night before battles.

So chronic alcholism and drug abuse run in my family and vast majority of family members I have met are either addicted to benzos and booze on one side and well on the other it is basically everything and anything. I am no exception except I just drink due to intense probation and chronic pain medication (which has been cut back to basically shit that is worthless) and over a decade of benzodiazpine rx's in heavy doses.

My tolerance to alcohol is pretty much as much as I can piss. I was drinking a handle every two days just before I reached the age of 17. So despite not being an alcohlic in the conventional way, I have had to go going on almost ten times. Going to detox for opiate withdrawal just never made sense to me and suboxone and methadone just made me want to fucking die.

I used to take a fuckload of xanax and clonazepam and took at least 12 mgs a day for 5 years or so but had no problem taking about 6 times as much. I went through a gram of flubromazepam a week for a few months before I asked myself, whats the fucking point?

As far as opiates that is a weird one. Oxy the sky is the limit. It got to the point where 200-300 mgs injections were like sniffing a perk 5 used to be after about 5 years of iv use.

MDMA well I stopped taking it when it just stopped working and switched to ketamine and shrooms as my club drugs of choice.

Cocaine well I started young but devoloped a daily habit at 17. It was never anything I had trouble putting down. That being said I politely threatened my dealers to not cut my shit and I had no problems putting half a G of soft in a spoon and shooting that up with heroin.

I was always able to keep my heroin tolerance low. Same deal with codeiene. There were times when I ripped through a bundle but tbh that was never by myself. My habit usually consisted of 3-4 bags a day but well it was good shit. I started with opium around 16 and once again I do not really know what was I was given as a child and have no contact with the people that did that to me.

I can drink about 3 full size bottles of delsym no problemo. I can drink one and go for a 5 mile walk or work all day and no one would even notice.

I suppose there were two or three times where my habit got just fucking insane. And I would slam about 120 mgs of morphine, with some amps, benzos and a usually a bit of ket to get the day going.

The other time was probably using about half a teenager (slang for 18th of a ball, so like 1.75) iv with various opiates, heroin preferablly, but opana was just so much easier to get and cheaper for me. The main reason I kept using coke is well I got it cheaper than I could get weed. I would load a stem shoot soft and hit that shit. I have seen people puke their guts up from shooting blow and it has never made me sick to my stomach to the point of vomitting, tbph I always dug coke if it was not cut, but like there were plenty of times where I was completely psychotic and did things most people would regret.

As far as opana and morphine I would use a 3cc and put as much as possible in it. I never let anyone do that because I remember how many times I almost fell out and then did fall out. Never been narcaned to my knowledge but I have been thrown in a bathtub full of ice and even had cpr and ice under the nads a few times.

What absolutely fucked my life up was getting on chronic pain mangement. I am not gonna get into it too much but that was some pretty easy drug scoring right there and shit never worked that well with increasing doses but by the time I got wise I was just too fucking addicted.

Anyways mary jane is my drug of choice and I have no fucking clue why it is such a fucking charge here. It makes it so I do not care if I am in pain. I smoked weed daily from 13 to my first time on probation which was a year and then well the only time I didn't was in prison and jail and insense probation to this day. I still got a bit more time to go.

So long story short I learned to take my rx as normal, drink responsibliy, and that I really like to smoke some fucking weed. I have been to close to death way to many times to really want to go back to cocaine or heroin. It just is not worth it anymore and well a codeine rx keeps me sorted on pain and not being sick.

Now all this drug use has taken its toll. I got a few grey hairs and well I am about ten lbs above my ideal weight. But. seriously I have fucking seizures without medication for it and even get it while incarcerated which is very rare. I have just had so many seizures in jail that it is too well documented for them to want me to die. I suppose in my case I always plead the 5th but am all, yes sir, no sir, but I will never bow to my knees and I have paid to price for that a few times.

I really know no other way, so fuck what you think. I dunno where my life is going but its getting better since I decided that some drugs are best left alone and some make my life better.

Last edited:
Other than weed, I don't really have anything. A while back I could easily take 500mg of codeine in one dose, and well over a gram a day. I would take 450mg with breakfast, go to college for the day and still function as normal and get good grades. Nothing extreme and it was mainly used for pretty serious pain, but I'm still glad to say those days are behind me.
My weed tolerance is currently pretty high, but we don't get BHO and rarely even get good hash in my country, so I'm pretty sure it could still kick my ass.

My most recent find - 3-Flourophenmetrazine! I've been using this for about 2 weeks now. I wouldn't advise it to anyone, but it seems I can just keep taking it and taking it for hours and never have any bad experiences with it. I go through at least 1 gram per binge (which is a lot to me). I also don't notice any tolerance!