• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What can be done with these drugs?

Mellie1106

Greenlighter
My friend has clonazepam 1mgs, lorazepam 0.5mgs, tizanidine 4mgs, eszcopiclone 2mgs. Is there a good combination to produce any sort of euphoric feeling?

((Side note: alcohol is not a possibility to add))

After reading through so many threads that basically debate the benefits of one or two of the afore mentioned drugs, have not found one that answers the question. Wondering if any of you geniuses (that said in all sincerity) have some input?

Apologies if this post is not phrased properly, is too long, or doesn't contain enough detail. This is a first post, please be nice :)

If your not familiar with Benzo's then the word 'euphoric' may be the wrong choice.

I really enjoy the feeling of Lorazepam - but some hate it as its pretty short acting and not as strong as others like valium etc. I have never had any euphoric feelings or enjoyable experiences with zopiclone except a really good sleep - knocks me out cold in doses as small as .5mg

People do tend to enjoy clonazepam as it's a longer acting, heavy hitter and therefor (if you don't fall asleep) the sedation can be enjoyable.

There is a useful thread on benzos here - have a read through it or post and ask what are peoples favorites out of the two you have. I have no experience with tizanidine but as it is a muscle relaxant again I don't think euphoria is the correct word as there not going to make you 'high' just very chilled out / relaxed.

If you have no experience with them - do not mix, start off small doses and never combine with alcohol or any other suppressants.

I hope that helps

Thank you for your response. Ok- so here's what I intended on posting but had some trouble:
"I couldn't fit the entire title (as I believe it is supposed to be formatted, my apologies- I'm a newbie.

So over the last few hours, I've taken five 1mg clonazepam, two 4mg tizanidine, two 2mg lunesta (eszopiclone), and two 0.5mg lorazepam.

Initially, I was looking for some sort of hallucinations or somewhat drunk feeling. I've been reading through every thread I can find and have had no luck.

Any reason why I am just feeling slightly out of it, but awake?

At this point, I'm ready to wave the white flag and try to call it a night - but sleep seems impossible. Any suggestions?"

I've been prescribed to benzos for 8+ years. The muscle relaxer is new-ish (few months) and the Lunesta (eszopiclone) is something I used to take nightly. I have gone through almost every thread related to benzos, muscle relaxers, sleep aids - and have found nothing that comes close to what I'm asking.

Did I just take a bunch of garbage? I know that the lunesta can cause a dreamlike/hallucinatory state and that tizanidine can intensify effects of benzos. I guess I just figured someone out there may have some advice/experience mixing them all. I am unable to post in any other forums (this site is hard!)

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond to my meager first attempt at finding someone who knows more than me.

Depends on What you consider a good time. I dont consider sleepy and calm very appealing. Also I like feeling In control and cognitively there. This prob make you feel kinda stupid but some people like that because it makes it hard to think about lives problems