• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? XXVIII - Foolsgold Will Be Forever Embedded in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big big shout and kisses out to Koneko who should getz and jetz me with this one - first time I have listened to it in over a decade and the fact that it still rocks as much as it ever did has kept me bopping for the last 40 minutes or so.

OR6qr46.jpg

This was the track that made me realise it was ok to like Goth music after all...

'Love' is still one of my all time favourite albums.
I wouldn't say they were Goth..not in the way Sisters of Mercy etc were. They fucking rocked though. Great band the cult.

I wouldn't say they were Goth..not in the way Sisters of Mercy etc were. They fucking rocked though. Great band the cult.

I classed them as goths - until the Love album. Then their subsequent albums were just pure hard rock..

For a moment I thought you were taking about Twisted Sister and I says to myself, ''Goth? Really?'', says I so I did.

I remember seeing Suicide about 13 years ago not knowing what to expect. I actually walked out cause I had no idea what was so great about it at the time, it was some guy just rambling on over droning sounds for ages. I felt cheated. I guess he would've preferred that to me staying and watching...RIP.

I remember seeing Suicide about 13 years ago not knowing what to expect. I actually walked out cause I had no idea what was so great about it at the time, it was some guy just rambling on over droning sounds for ages. I felt cheated. I guess he would've preferred that to me staying and watching...RIP.
Only the best bands are that polarising I reckon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.