• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to Vs XXVI - Thanks for the update FG

Erm, wtf happened to my hilarious 'gaybies' joke? You all know it was meant 'in the best possible taste', so what happened?

cupid stunt :)

Must admit to knocking one (or several) out to Hot Gossip bitd. NOT Kenny Everatt though...

Sprout, I DEMAND your post be similarly deleted without warning as per the updated EADD UA, as it was a continuation of my post in entirely the same vein...

Mr Angry ;)

Erm, wtf happened to my hilarious 'gaybies' joke? You all know it was meant 'in the best possible taste', so what happened?

Still fucking waiting...

Has some little insecure snitch reported my post as homophobic? If so, they need to get a life...

You mean this one that has been neither deleted, nor UA'd?

Aye, that's the one! Where is it? Did I post in the wrong thread?

Edit: or did I delete it myself by accident? Oh, the shame....

Last edited:
Sprout, I can fuckin count you know...

My page goes from 1050, to 1052. Can't help feeling there's an omission there...

Sprout, I can fuckin count you know...

My page goes from 1050, to 1052. Can't help feeling there's an omission there...
I wasn't implying you couldn't count in the slightest, I only gave the post ID to try and help you out.
The post is there on my account in both mobile and full site, nothing is in the RP forum regarding it and my Mod-menu doesn't have the post as deleted or UA'd.
Not sure what's going on but I'm trying to help, yeah? :\

I wasn't implying you couldn't count in the slightest, I only gave the post ID to try and help you out.
The post is there on my account in both mobile and full site, nothing is in the RP forum regarding it and my Mod-menu doesn't have the post as deleted or UA'd.
Not sure what's going on but I'm trying to help, yeah? :\

Mate, I wasn't implying you weren't trying to help. Sorry if I came across as 'bolshy' (is that acceptable these days? ;) ), but you should know by now not to take me too seriously. If I'm getting serious, I STOP swearing...

I can still see the post if that helps

Thanks Zomby. That's well weird. It's just disappeared from my screen. I guess its a mistake I've made, and I'm not arsed about the post itself - as long as its not down to censorship...