What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite song from TOM PETTY! Tom Petty has not said what this is about, but there are two common interpretations. It could be about Petty's divorce from his wife Jane, which happened a year before this was recorded. Another possibility is that it is about marijuana, as "Mary Jane" is slang for pot and the lyrics refer to killing the pain, which the drug is known for. Mike Campbell offered this explanation: "My take on it is it can be whatever you want it to be. A lot of people think it's a drug reference, and if that's what you want to think, it very well could be, but it could also just be a goodbye love song."

I love this song so much! A powerful strong moving deep song that cuts right through your heart.

Purity Ring
I feellike I heard them at some point. 90s emo right?

My fave band of that era was Miner.al. I saw them in 2015 I think im Houston. Best concert of my life. Followed by Get Up Kids reuiionized and any show I stagedove at.

@Cosmic Charlie

I sae the vandals at warped 2001. I might have missed that song to see a littke of good charlote (to stalk a girl I think).

That +44 song lycanthroep reminds me of a band called Fearless Vampire Killers. Members of cromags Nd bad brains I think...

I remember when she took me to the world in my mind
Who wants time when there's nothing, she said to the sky
And I'd like to see her everyday,
even though I can't be gone
every weekend.

coming up on .1 of mda, gonna take another .1 in like an hour, first time rolling in YEARS and first time rolling alone ever, i abused the shit out of x in a past life, i'm so glad that the magic is back, can't wait to do this again with friends (in a couple months not a couple of days this time lol)

coming up on .1 of mda, gonna take another .1 in like an hour, first time rolling in YEARS and first time rolling alone ever, i abused the shit out of x in a past life, i'm so glad that the magic is back, can't wait to do this again with friends (in a couple months not a couple of days this time lol)

Enjoy! My MDMA experience was a nightmare. I only took it because I was out with some guy who had it. I was on an MAOI at the time for depression.
Apparently MDMA + MAOI = Death so I'm just glad I'm still here.

Anyway, this is a sexy Billy Idol song and video.

Enjoy! My MDMA story is a nightmare. I only took it because I was out with some guy who had it. I was on an MAOI at the time for depression.
Apparently MDMA + MAOI = Death so I'm just glad I'm still here. That was a dumb move.

Anyway, this is a sexy Billy Idol song and video.

Oh wow, that's a seriously bad combination, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm glad I've never been on an MAOI, I just told them straight up I wasn't going to stop doing drugs so they've never put me on one lol, they don't mix well with anything, not ever certain types of food, as I'm sure you're aware.

And that it is, that it is

Oh wow, that's a seriously bad combination, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm glad I've never been on an MAOI, I just told them straight up I wasn't going to stop doing drugs so they've never put me on one lol, they don't mix well with anything, not ever certain types of food, as I'm sure you're aware.

And that it is, that it is

I don't know what the hell I was thinking. haha Maybe I thought everything would magically be ok. Yeah, it was bad. Soon after taking the MDMA, I passed out on the floor for hours and hours. I eventually came to.
This incident happened many years ago.
MAOI on its own is fantastic for treatment resistant depression. Stay safe. It's definitely best not to mix drugs. ❤️

I don't know what the hell I was thinking. haha Maybe I thought everything would magically be ok. Yeah, it was bad. Soon after taking the MDMA, I passed out on the floor for hours and hours. I eventually came to.
This incident happened many years ago.
MAOI on its own is fantastic for treatment resistant depression. Stay safe. It's definitely best not to mix drugs. ❤

No doubt the help people, I'm glad they helped you. Luckily the combination that finally managed my bipolar (Lamictal+Wellbutrin) have very few drug-drug interactions except very well known and documented ones with Wellbutrin as a CYP2D6 inhibitor, DXM and codeine are pretty much the only things I've found that I simply couldn't use. Codeine because it just wouldn't do anything and DXM because even on nearly theraputic doses you can trip for days because your body just doesn't break it down, found that out the hard way but you know, you live and you learn lls

Status
Not open for further replies.