What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBM, Industrial

"Welcome back to the land of Nod, We're (not) here because of anything touched by God;
Don't scream or lose inspiration, We're going to achieve ourselves real salvation"​

The flora symphony...
birds, crickets, tussled leaves, voices down the bock (faintly). the distant traffic on roads long apart that try to mimic sounds forgotten...
long story short:
onda porch in silence wile watching/listening for foxes sly usefulness of surroundings.
anything outta place is suspect....
tired of seeing bobo with puncture wounds... daddy had enough, gatdamit. :sus:

I remember being about 21, I fried the sound card I had in my PC. All I could do for about a few weeks was get high and listen to this album. Good times.

I didn't fry my sound card but I spent like a week listening to the first album. :LOL: I threw a week long party back in high school where I dropped some acid & had that album on repeat. I got hung up on 'Thinking of You' & played it on repeat for like 3 days straight. I don't recall what I was thinking at the time with the song but I do recall it being an interesting week. ;) Great band. I had the pleasure of seeing them once touring on the album you linked. Good times; indeed! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.