What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love Witchhouse!:devilish:🖤

Speaking of witch house I'll have to give the music linked in the thread a listen later when I have the time. I'm not that familiar with "witch house" but have heard some music that to the best of my knowledge falls into the genre that I enjoy.
I'll have to check out the examples & see what I think. I'm terrible with genres. I've never quite understood the whole breaking everything down into a million sub-genres. :unsure:

If I'm accurate I like some bands in the genre. I enjoy electronic in general (EBM, Industrial, Synth-Pop, Etc.) Ironically the following is the first thing that popped into my head when I heard witch house. :rolleyes:

No idea why that popped into my head for "witch house". Pretty sure TR/ST is more dark wave or something like that. :unsure: 99.9% sure it isn't witch house. :LOL:

Would ∆AIMON fall into witch house? I listened to ∆AIMON via an introduction from Distorted Memory. I could just google it but I prefer to hear ppl's input & opinions when it comes to music.
Speaking of which I'm now listening to DM. In particular I really enjoy the following album. Thanks for reminding me of them. (y) Track 3 - Sweet Evil brings back memories.
One of my old go to songs when I'd do a shot. I always threw on a song I enjoyed & tried to time things accordingly when possible. The whole ritual thing. ;) I digress though. :\ My apologies. On to the music.

This is directed towards
I_Hate_This_Place

I just added all of those songs you posted to my spotify. I liked all of them, thank you. Can i link to your spotify and see if there is more music i may like. You can of course peruse mine. If you don't want to thats ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.