What are you listening to today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that riff. One of my favorite songs!!!! have such great memories tripping balls to that song back in the day

I generally listen too 90s alt rock and metal. God I miss the 90s
Yes. I'm huge into 90s alt, numetal, grundge, all that.

Definitely one of my staples of taste, but I certainly listen to all types of music.

I'd say my taste in music is stuck in grunge and mid 90's vinyl underground hip hop

:p

I can find beauty in any genre
Yes!! 90s hip hop was before it’s time so gritty and real and it was all based on true life experiences just so much more “real”
First time I did LSD I had the Lataralus album on and I hate too be one of those people but it did open up another level of consciousness I think maybe I just got too high but either way damn good memories

Yes!! 90s hip hop was before it’s time so gritty and real and it was all based on true life experiences just so much more “real”

Don't get me started on underground 90s vinyl. I will keep you here all night and run a clinic.

First time I did LSD I had the Lataralus album on and I hate too be one of those people but it did open up another level of consciousness I think maybe I just got too high but either way damn good memories
Oh I feel ya. I kinda forgot what my first psychedelic experiences were like 20 years ago. Tool may or may not have been playing.

Regardless I've certainly had my own psychedelic seminars while listening to Tool albums with my eyes closed.

I think the last thing I remember was smoking DMT and breaking through for the first time while listening to Tool - Third Eye...... that was very special. Been years at this point >_<. I need some more tool magic

Give me all the underground!! I’ve got all night and nothing is better than finding a “new” song.. I live for music it’s my DOC even more than my lady love Heroin.. my favorite hip hip artist would probably be Mystikal his voice is just so gravelly.. idk why but Mushroomhead just came to my mind they probably put on the best show I’ve ever been too it was just so interactive for lack of a better word.. and now I’m craving shroomies lol

Reminds me my first rave-party with acid when i was 16yo, i danced for 6h easy and lost 2k 🤓

Why you always linking music I love but have never heard? I really dig the feel to this song man. Feels like some party shit, in my style, in a unique sort of way. Props man. Music has no language barrier. <3

Give me all the underground!! I’ve got all night and nothing is better than finding a “new” song.. I live for music it’s my DOC even more than my lady love Heroin.. my favorite hip hip artist would probably be Mystikal his voice is just so gravelly.. idk why but Mushroomhead just came to my mind they probably put on the best show I’ve ever been too it was just so interactive for lack of a better word.. and now I’m craving shroomies lol

underrated rapper with a unique 90s voice/style

Why you always linking music I love but have never heard? I really dig the feel to this song man. Feels like some party shit, in my style, in a unique sort of way. Props man. Music has no language barrier. <3
It's an elaborate trap woven just for you, nothing else:

Last edited:
IDK but i ldon't dig why he doing the second verse like this, with the lower voice, it's kinda lame i think... anyway he's still dope

I'm trying to remember this one rapper from Amsterdam.... white guy, short and skinny... fast rapper.... did a song with a guy name Christmas or something? >_< just hoping you might know him

I don't know what i should... EU is more divided an compartmentalized than US, this aint a country, this is a lot of countries with differents systems, languages, cultures. Look: i just read an article wich said that Poland is taking the backdoor, contest EU decisions, and just bought 250 tanks from US. You got Hungary with Orban, who is as dangerous, the whole system is on the verge to collapse since the Brexit, this wouldn't even be a civil war, litterally speaking...

Last edited:
Ozzy Osbourne-Scream Tour Edition

hqdefault.jpg

Anything Maynard does is genius.. he could take a shit and people would go crazy

But the lyrics of this song hit home.. glad I could share

Tool sucks....all sounds the same after that one album....

a perfect cirlcle - blow your brains out now music

but i love the Misfits - that was the last show i went to before the spamdemic - i can easily die now and be satisfied with that being my last show

Status
Not open for further replies.