• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

@Jackal

You a fan of Weedeater? They do the best stoner Doom, they don't do this lightweight stuff that people try to pass off as Stoner Doom, they turn the amps all the way up to 11 ;)
I was shocked when I saw you were into Acid Bath to say the least, heavy Drone like early Sunn O))) as one band I can name & proper Doom & Sludge is amazing music when you are proper stoned, the guitar riffs just crush you.

I'm a massive fan of Boris too, Wata can play guitar in such a great way.
I caught Eyehategod just before my birthday a few months before Covid-19 came along in London, Mike Williams is so cool & his side project Outlaw Order are one band I love, they do Sludge in such a loud & crushing way, I love 'em so much.

I've just discovered the following about Lou Reed which gives a whole new meaning to this amazing slow burning piece of musical liquid ecstasy.

281157480_4941661545882575_6184439369174792867_n.jpg

I never knew that Lou Reed had a sporty background but that explains the lyrics of Coney Island Baby in a much more meaningfully personal way now. I had thought that he was singing about someone else, not necesaarily anything personal to him. It was always a fantastic tingly track but it means even more now I know that much more about him.

Last edited:
I agree that's their best track. I also like Brothers In Arms though. I first heard it very loud through a pub juke box when absolutely hammered at the end of a night, and those guitar solos sounded bloody amazing and atmospheric. They still do. Romeo and Juliet is pretty good too I guess but Dire Straits are probably a bit too 'boring' and middle of the road for many people in EADD.

right I've eaten 200mg of top quality opium an hour or so ago as am (well, was) i pain and have got a fuck load to do this evening so am gonna go for an eclectic soundtrack which I'm of a mind to share with you lovelies

fire up the hifi, start off with approx 400 watts power so can get a good feel for the sound wherever I am in the gaff and let's roll