• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Thinking about it maybe I should of nsfw’d that track. Some of the best swearing you are ever likely to hear. The guy is a poet, no maybe even a genius. No one swears quite as well as a Brit (in my humble opinion)

Mainly for you Itry91
Heard this this week, maceo plex having a fiddle with an old faithless fave of mine.
I remember when faithless played it at Glastonbury 1 year, up the front of my face, maxi jazz had 100+ thousand people eating out the palm of his hand, so on form. The ground was shaking so many fucking people were going mental. Happy Days.
enjoy

Most played album on my spotify is "bless the weather" by john martyn - "back down the river", "head and heart", "just now", "go easy". Magical singing - before he started singing like he was fucking drunk all the time.

First line you hear on the album "looking at me you'll never find out what a working mans about, raving all night sleeping away the day.. "

That song is beautiful as are the musicians. I really wish I could just light out across Europe but the world has enough problems in this day and age and is a better place with me locked away, so there is no reason why the UK, never mind other countries should have to tolerate me out there pretending to be a man all of a sudden after all of this time. I had my second chance and blew it so the fact that I am lucky enough to still have my bubble with my home theatre, PS4 and access to drugs that combined, still gives me pleasure from time to time is more than most have and more than I deserve.

If anyone fancies dipping their toes in to some really amazing and recent electronic music- a set by silicone soul: