• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

An ice cold pint of beer and a gorgeous Goth woman with a drug problem... please?

Nice to see ya, YK! ;)

some sleep would be nice.
but, some more yayo would be proper.

actually, throw some opiates in there too.
might as well get shitty. hahah.

Need another hit of the 3.
Somehow managed not to dose for 3 hours and I'm still getting scalp tingles! =D

Heroin pretty badly, and ketamine, shit I really could go for a deep K hole right now.. oh both yes that would be it. fuck.

Fentanyl, Clonaz, Nitraz...
Oh, by some miracle of nature, I seem to have all 3 in my pocket! =D

Definitely also craving for more stims, but after 8/9 days straight on Mr. 3-P, I'ma give myself a tolerance break - initial dose: 40mg, final dose: 600mg.
My DA system has been thoroughly pummelled, it needs a rest. ;)

some dope, some ket, some sleep.

it feels like forever since ive gotten right, and its only been since last night. i fucking hate waiting for people.

like damn dude, i want my drugs.

also, sprout, wanna let me borrow those pants? i could certainly use some magic pockets. hahaha

My Dr. apnt so I can switch to Vyvanse and Valyummm. For now, a bad-bitch with an ungodly amount of caine + flunitrazepam.

My Dr. apnt so I can switch to Vyvanse and Valyummm. For now, a bad-bitch with an ungodly amount of caine + flunitrazepam.

Coke, Roofies, lisdex-amp AND Diaz?
How about you fly by and we do a Junkie picnic? You bring those four, I'll cover the Fent, Triazolam, M-Amp and Temazepam?!

Kitty, the pants ain't magic, I am! =D

okay guys, you bring all that stuff and ill cover the ket and dope, and we'll call it a day. <3

also, sprout, damn dude. well bring yo magical self over here, make something spectacular happen.

okay guys, you bring all that stuff and ill cover the ket and dope, and we'll call it a day. <3

also, sprout, damn dude. well bring yo magical self over here, make something spectacular happen.

Dayum! A picnic basket like that would make for one Hell of a 'spectacle'! =D

I'll have to look for those gnomes topham.

Yyyyykkkkkkmmmm in this bitch

OT: iv ketamine
or iv 2cb but with a Benny thrown In to kinda chill things out.

Rapper, you find that bitch-made gnome, I'll stomp that fuckboi out for you.. Twas muscle for many years, goddamn I want back in it.
Do a combo! Keta-B!

Dayum! A picnic basket like that would make for one Hell of a 'spectacle'! =D

okay then, its settled. lets all get weirddd.

---
i reaaaally am craving some coffee.
and for this day to be over, only one 8 hr shift to go and then im home free and i kick this festy season off with a bang.
more dope too, thatd make this day fly by.

Lot's af pharmy (meth)amp.(s) of all sorts or ethylphenidate with soma's and temazieeees for after

A BL DC meet-up: the theme is "Swap Shop". Everyone has a $100 budget to purchase their choice of drug (s). Once we meet up, each person seeks out trades, drug for drug, not using cash/valuables. There is a 1 hour 'swapping window' - after that hour, there are no more trades. Then we all sit and individually administer our favourite drug of choice, from the stash we have bartered for, simultaneously.

A BL DC meet-up: the theme is "Swap Shop". Everyone has a $100 budget to purchase their choice of drug (s). Once we meet up, each person seeks out trades, drug for drug, not using cash/valuables. There is a 1 hour 'swapping window' - after that hour, there are no more trades. Then we all sit and individually administer our favourite drug of choice, from the stash we have bartered for, simultaneously.
My dough will be straight opiates!
OT-
Speedbawl

i got ket and dope on deck, fam. <3 let me get you in sweet k hole. now we just need some yayo, and we can get hella fancy. i call that ket x yayo combo calvin kline. utmost fancyness.

on topic,
give me some mda, a fat gagger of ket and ill be good. put on some awesome tunes and ill be one happy kat.

Since it's been a while since I did some actual heroin as opposed to other opiates...

A nice fat shot of heroin, enough to get a good rush & catch a nod would do nicely, thank you much.

Though ATM with all the shit I still gotta do, maybe a speedball would be a smarter choice.

But all in all would rather just relax with a nice shot of good ole Heroin.