• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are Utopia parties like????

YEs, Utopia at Wonderland 01/02 had its problems, but it didn't take away from my night. Me and my girlfriend arrived late, didn't get hassled by security, and missed the countdown so we couldn't complain. Utopia 02/03 was a fucken awesome night, I had no complaints and enjoyed it thoroughly.

When I said the sound was average I was talking generally, the volume is always sufficient, but I find the clarity usually suffers to a certain extent.

In any case, if you're into a large cheesy events with a wide range of generic music and a heap of candy ravers then go to Utopia, I don't think I've ever really had a bad time.

DJC* your link doesn't work :(

anyways... i thought that the last utopia i went to (Utopia 07/02) was pretty good - not brilliant, but fun nonetheless.

As long as you bring along your friends and are prepared for a good night then it willbe great - i always find that most of the best nights out have been because everyone wanted to have a good night out... be positive and you'll have fun even if it is a crap venue/crowd/sound. =)

Cowboy Mac said:
chris liberator and commander tom are playing there, how could it not be good!? =D

Werd!!!!!!

Liberator fucking rocks!!!!
I just hope there aren't any confused QBH regulars wondering where they can get some yayo......

Whaddyou lookin at cunt!

my b'day

Hey dudes,
Just started the whole rave/culbbing scene.

Been out these last 3 weeks to the city etc, its unreal.
I've been to a rave before, but that was like a year ago, found it awesome.

This year, i was looking for something todo on my 19th birthday.
(april 27th) and BANG!! Utopia!

@ midnight its my birthday! Hows sick is that!?!

Do you guys think its going to be a kickarse night or what?
Never been to a utopia before.

Please tell me its going to be awesome.
I just got my ticket, and i have about 20 - 35 mates coming in with me.

Someone please tell me i am going to have an awesome time.
(last yr for my

oooer a birthday at utopia...

^^^^hun u will have a good night...utopias are great.but the night will only be as good as u make it...

*bounces*

brainwashes :-:x30n:-:it will be fun,it will be mad,it will be awesome... =D ;) we WILL HELP YOU celebrate your birthday!!! =D ;)

Last edited:
Re: my b'day

:-: x3On :-: said:
I just got my ticket, and i have about 20 - 35 mates coming in with me.

With that big a crew, it'd be hard not to enjoy yourself.

and hell its your birthday, so all the attention will be focus'd on you!

yay for attention