• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are the factors that affect the amount you are willing to pay for drugs, and how much do they effect your likelihood of purchasing said drugs.

JoshLobbs

Bluelight Crew
like for example:

-How new you're to said substance

-How familiar you're with the drug

-it's presentation e.g. cool looking pill, novel ROA, blotter art

-the potency of the substance

-low LD50

-high LD50

-addictiveness of the drug

-media pretrial of the drug

-etc.

The only two factors that I've ever considered are purity and quantity. If it's a good deal, for a fair amount of a substance I like, I'll probably pay it.

I've never really considered much beyond that, although with different drugs you can expect to get a better quality/quantity ratio. For example it's much cheaper to get an amount of good meth than it is of comparably good cocaine. Meth will just last longer and have more mileage in its run.

Aside from these types of things I don't consider much else.

I will be 100% honest, I generally pay street price for whatever but I am 100% willing to pay well over that for certain drugs at certain times in certain ways and deals.

I mean it's complicated but if I'm looking to get high and I find someone selling stuff 25% more than I usually pay, as long as I know the drugs are real and good, I will probably pay it

I'm generally not good at saving money or spending it wisely in real life anyways so... might explain that

I can be very impulsive

But if it comes to my mailbox I'm much more picky, yet again, quality over quantity for me

I’ll pay market price when I start bingeing because I only buy a gram at a time and keep saying “this is the last one”. Also, because I have large gaps between binges I often lose my good connects and need to find a new hookup.

However, as my binge progresses I start getting worried about money being wasted and I try and get connected “up the chain” a bit where prices are cheaper and quality better if you buy an ounce or half ounce at a time.

However where I live you are talking well over $2k for a deal like that and inevitably wasting that kind of money encourages me to stop. You don’t notice how much you waste when you just do small deals.

You don’t notice how much you waste when you just do small deals.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. A nice heroin habit ran all of my finances into the ground over a couple years, and I was making good bank. Wouldn't buy more than 2 grams at a time generally.

I'm now almost back to where I was wage wise, but still haven't gotten away from the paycheck to paycheck life.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. A nice heroin habit ran all of my finances into the ground over a couple years, and I was making good bank. Wouldn't buy more than 2 grams at a time generally.

I'm now almost back to where I was wage wise, but still haven't gotten away from the paycheck to paycheck life.
Well you would notice it more with a daily habit for sure. I get my income monthly so only notice I’m in trouble around the 21st of the month.

Well you would notice it more with a daily habit for sure. I get my income monthly so only notice I’m in trouble around the 21st of the month.
ahh, yeah my moms gets paid like that. I couldn't do it. Bad at budgeting. I'm on weekly currently, it's nice. Especially with all of the OT I've been getting.

At least with weekly if I run myself straight into the ground I only have to wait a few days to get some cash.

At least with weekly if I run myself straight into the ground I only have to wait a few days to get some cash.
I’ve found myself pawning stuff towards the end of the month a few times to get meth and also pay my rent or mortgage on time. That’s when I really hated myself.

determinants for the price i'm gonna pay: the quality/quantity of the product, how long it is supposed to last me, how bad are my cravings, how happy is my bank account, and if I have birthdays coming soon i'm obviously going to try and reduce the expense.

but in the end, i'll score if i get the impulsive/compulsive thought of scoring.

I buy mostly in semibulk amounts to keep the cost down. My meth in particular, I buy 1/2oz typically. Sometimes a 1/4oz. Either way Im getting a way, way lower dollar per gram ratio. I buy outside my area too, from a bigger city. Sometimes I make the trip and sometimes I get delivery.

If an average value for a gram of meth is 10, street level local prices, I pay a 3 on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Thats also been a 2, once.

Everything else I get I get at some reasonable price too when I see the same people. If 10 is average street price for anything, Id say coke I get at 7 or 8, fentanyl at a 6, MDMA and K I think I pay average but not 100% what things cost, GHB I get super super cheap. 2 or 3 for sure. Acid I pay regular price but its strong acid. As it should be.

Pot is legal but I rarely get it legally. Its so much cheaper, and so much better quality through a rez store or a vendor than the official store. Canada really needs to learn from this experience legalizing pot - that if you are to legalize a substance, then falling behind by several months immediately with zero stores and a broken website which cant serve a product.. which it cant keep up with even sheer amount of plant matter. Running the system this way, with this dumb fucking lottery system to open just a few stores occasionally, and selling overpriced stale shit isnt doing anything to compete with the black market around pot. One if the main points if legalizing is to take control back from the criminal underground, and Canada failed here in a really big way.

Itll get resolved over the next several years Im sure. Good time to invest in pot btw, now. The market which is being artificially shrunk by boneheaded drug policies which are ineffective and further regulation and opening of stores is slow as slow comes. Its literally the perfect time to buy. Marijuana has nowhere to go but UP and theres going to be a LOT of well off investors as long as they can see the pattern here.

As I was unfortunate enough to try and buy all drugs available, except opioids till age 16 I really never second guessed what I was trying. Heroin was the only opioid in town back then and there were too many dead people I knew who died from heroin to make me want to play with that. I was introduced to people that were dealing kilograms of cocaine/heroin and was even offered high quantity (like half kilogram) of cocaine, from a guy that lived practically next door, too sell and bring him money when I do. My friend was dealing weed and was buying it in the kilograms and than later tens of kilograms. I was in that kind of circles before age 16. Most of the people I knew in my childhood/teen years are dead now, either killed or ODd.
Why am I saying all this? Just to portray a picture why I never asked for a price or purity. It was always very pure and very cheap. Especially those days when it was practically still war time in my country.

Before I stopped taking it, after restarting ~8 years ago I would buy from the people I knew back then and that were still high in the supply chain. They were very happy to sell me high quality product for the price they got it. For old times sakes. If I bought 2 grams of coke I would get 5 grams of high quality amphetamine sulfate for free. Fuck, I could go and open the bag that was stashed since it arrived from Amsterdam and take as much amph sulfate I wanted. Just not go over 10 grams...

When those connections were jailed, killed or ODd I decided to call stop altogether. Went to psychiatrist for help, replacement and now I am out of that game. Although, if I was offered cocaine, which is flooding my town at the moment, from some people for free I don't believe I would refuse. Amphetamine addict in me is still not dead. But it would have to be from certain people that are high enough in the chain so I don't waste my nostrils on what are mostly cutting agents.

This was a very long way to say that for me it was always about people and trust in product they had because of what type of business they were doing and how well did I know them.

Quality is most important to me closely followed by quantity and quality service (how fast you get from ordering to buying, how friendly they are and how well they keep you updated while being delivered,...)

The only two factors that I've ever considered are purity and quantity. If it's a good deal, for a fair amount of a substance I like, I'll probably pay it.

I've never really considered much beyond that, although with different drugs you can expect to get a better quality/quantity ratio. For example it's much cheaper to get an amount of good meth than it is of comparably good cocaine. Meth will just last longer and have more mileage in its run.

Aside from these types of things I don't consider much else.
Same , I remember even when I ran out and was losing my mind on withdrawal I was still pretty budget continuous. This one guy tried to double the price on Xanax , I was like I want them , but not for that go f..k yourself.

On the other hand I've seen my sister pay xxx bucks for 5 Xanax. Addiction is weird for some people.

If it's a trusted connection I'd pay more , kinda as a tip to come to me first.

Another time I found a co-workers hydrocodone guy. He just volunteered how much he sold them to the guy. I offered him a full dollar more per pill if he sold to me first.

For things I re-sold I knew what I could sell it for locally, and just bust out the ol calculator.

I was very strategic on who, when and how often I bought from. Large amounts of weed I would spread it around so no one got butt hurt. In a smaller market word gets around.

I'd buy stuff just to keep the connection, when it's that good. Hell I'd send some of em post cards and tickets to the Mavs. Just come to me first lol.

Last edited:
Good lord ain't that the truth..I'm back to bi weekly and it fucking sucks. My life was much better when I got paid weekly for reasons you just stated. It's almost as if money doesn't matter, it comes and goes and so does my drugs so always looking towards being a broke mf by the end of the 1st week.

Paycheck to paycheck is so damn hard to get out of. I recently got a decent tax return and was like ah shit here's my chance to actually have a bit of a savings and also pick up all drugs I feel I need in my arsenal...long story short I'm wondering how in the fuck I ended up basically where I began...fucking BS.

I agree quality over quantity but I sometimes pay extra for dealers to either front, hold it, or just because they took care of me so well. But in the end it's all fucked. Money pisses me off as does the fact that we all must work for said paper to even live.

When buying drugs quantity and quality obviously supersede everything else. But I will say rarity plays into my decision too. If it’s a drug I don’t have access to often it will increase my desire to purchase it as I may not know the next time I’ll come across it.

-GC

Physical addiction prevents me from buying regularly and big amounts of h, had a severe oxy addiction in the past and I hated kicking it but I did so now since many yrs already I have it under control, I only purchase oxy each time one box maybe two times a year, we have really high quality super cheap h4 over here now, but shouldnt that be the case I would be willing to pay rather large amount for on rare occasions one g, many yrs ago I only knew one source for really high quality h4 and it costed 250 euro per g which I the first time I found an insane high number but tried it out any way cause I simply had to try it at least one, fell immediately deeply in love and without tolerance I only needed to do very small lines and it had some legs so I decided at that time it was well worth its mony now and then...

And oh yes, as well quantity, even more important quality and also important the quality of the service all matter greatly to me, if one of those 3 isnt good enough Im not buying from you again and Ill have a better connect in no time, over here we are flooded with quality drugs of all sorts and tho lack of good service is the most common flaw there really are dealers with good service out there too...