What album/song are you addicted to atm?

Every so often I get on a Patton kick & this album in particular is a personal favorite. I have some nostalgic memories clouding my judgement but I find some of the songs get stuck in my head as this thread indicates. Regardless in my opinion most Mike Patton projects = good stuff. ;)

unhallowed by the black dahlia murder and doom by job for a cowboy. been running through some seriously good albums i used to listen to as a kid

This guy very Australian folk-rock - cheerful even when he's criticisng what a fucked up country he thinks we are.

Albums:

Pink Floyd- The wall ( fucking love this album been constantly replaying it for years lol my top
favourite tracks from this album,
another brick in the wall,
comfortably numb)

XXXTentacion-17
( Favourite tracks from album: Everybody dies in their nightmares,jocelyn flores)

Eminem- Relapse ( favourite tracks from this album: 3am, Stay wide awake, Buffalo bill, Same song and dance, Hello,Medicine Ball)

Songs:

Lil Wayne- Sure thing

Eminem and logic- Homicide

$uicideboy$- Kill yourself Part III

Inxs- Dont change

New radicals- I don't wanna die anymore

I absolutely LOVE New Radicals. "Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too" was pretty much my soundtrack to the spring of 1999. It's such a shame that they only put out that one album.