What album/song are you addicted to atm?

Been a while since I listened to these guys. Love the necronomicon tattoo.

My nigga.
Lately I've been listening to The Money Store and NO LOVE DEEP WEB a lot.
Good shit.

Anyways, the album I'm currently addicted to is In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

In_the_aeroplane_over_the_sea_album_cover_copy.jpg

Last edited:
im loving the album midnight snack from homeshake. a wonderfully stoned sound.

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Io_qjpaNRk[/video]

I've been revisiting The Shins discography a lot lately.. Also The Spinto Band is pretty fun to listen to.
Still jamming Belle & Sebastians latest release, some really good songs on there.

I've been addicted to this song for awhile and not to mention Lauren is an amazing musician (so is Al) and friend

^Dude, if that's at a university... fuck man, they got hella records!!! The radio station at my school just had ~10000 CDs, booooorrring. We had a turn table but I never bothered using it for the air. Too much effort, with transitions and all. Making a playlist on my ipod made it much easier to segue into the next block of tunes.

zombywoof, thanks for that album. Good stuff!

The Eagles have been stuck on repeat for me this week - one of my fav's from them:

Last edited:
i never really fuck with snoop on the album tip except for doggystyle obvs. but this was by far the best off his no limit debut.

cover makes me miss my rottweiler growing up. fuck, why did i have to think about my dog! :( see you in the next life, all dogs go to heaven while were at RIP NATE DOGG /me sniffles

^ hell yea

man, something about this while puffing on dank OG. plus thinking back when i use go to down there for USC / sports arena shit with my dad. GOOD TIMES!

west coast is in the house / leave that trappin in the south (much love to the south tho ;p )

Been super into Townes Van Zandt since I watched Heartworn Highways a few months ago.

This song too: