• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What’s the Fentanyl Scene in your City?

Trust me, I’m hella aware and working on it with a cutdown method marijuana route instead of the methadone routine.
Fk Marijuana, weed in my experience makes wd seem like an eternity. Use loperamide and gabapentin/,lyrica. If u can get a long acting benzo such as diazepam or clonazepam for sleep as needed too. I quit a massive iv morphine addiction, without tapering just with those 3 meds. I've heard clonidine helps alot too but sadly, that med isn't available in my country so I can't say anything about it. Trust me man, I've been in wd hundreds of times and weed has always made me feel worse. It would intensify the pain and the RLS WHILE makinh me feel more sensitive too.

I’m only a smoker, but yes it’s still terrible for mind, and body.
i smoked, snorted it for over a year and closing in on a year w/o Fent, my emotions and sleep are messed up, but healing, i always felt lovable on it and liked people more..............sad, take a drug to enjoy people, but for some reasons it gave me this loving feeling, not so much a huge high, id run if i were you , but i had to do it my way, and near death did the trick, and being a broke as bitch lol.....strange what we will put up for drugs but dont want anyone else to do

i smoked, snorted it for over a year and closing in on a year w/o Fent, my emotions and sleep are messed up, but healing, i always felt lovable on it and liked people more..............sad, take a drug to enjoy people, but for some reasons it gave me this loving feeling, not so much a huge high, id run if i were you , but i had to do it my way, and near death did the trick, and being a broke as bitch lol.....strange what we will put up for drugs but dont want anyone else to do
are you smoking on tin foil? done some study of aluminum, sometime wonder whats worse the tin or the fent

It's because we don't want people to go through the same shit We’ve gone through aswell....but sadly, it's so god dam high to make that leap of faith into sobriety. Wds hurt, they hurt physically,psycologically, emotionally....even spiritually. Plus, one must want to get sober otherwise there's no point. U can be in the most expensive rehab in the planet but if you're not ready to quit is in vain...the reality is shocking and sad but there is always hope ;)

are you smoking on tin foil? done some study of aluminum, sometime wonder whats worse the tin or the fent
The tin definitely. Opiates are drugs that don't really damage any organ even if abuse em a lot unlike stims. Ifvu do stims for a good amount of time they damage your heart and circulatory system in general, making you more prone to suffer from an stroke, aneurysm, arrhytmia, high BP, ETC.

It’s all fentanyl and there’s absolutely no fucking respect or code of ethics anymore around being even decent to each other. Expensive, fiendish, horrible, shit drug for a painkiller. Let’s get all fetty ganggang but wait I’m nodding off..

I live in Northwest Arizona, and my city over the past 6 months has went from mostly black tar Heroin. to almost no heroin, to mostly Blue Fentynal pills. And of course the majority of the people that was on Heroin had to switch over to that or be sick. I'm guilty of it myself.

About once every 3.5 years there was one person selling his grandmas fent. Though they never answered and this was back when there was local dark web.

Colorado, it’s all over the place. Still possible to get fent-free tar but it’s getting harder all the time. It’s mostly pressed blues now.

Last edited: