• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

West VA pseudoephedrine laws tighten

mew4

Ex-Bluelighter
in west virginia, they have stopped sales of single ingredient pseudoephedrine products, and it effects border states like maryland and virginia. This is a real shame, its already a pain in the ass to get sudafed products now, now its gonna be even worse

no, not prescription only YET, but i swear thats where its headed. i stock up as MUCH as i can, thankfully the ones i use have another ingredient in them, right now it seems its just Sudafed and the generics that are going down. U can still get Claritin D and a few other good brands. but im tellin u its gonna be script only in our lifetimes

Well looks like I have to give up my plans of cooking meth from psuedo...looks I'll have to get a barrel of methylamine and do a p2p cook lol.

Cartels get in in bulk from India ... I'm guessing it only affects the small time shake'n bake type cook.

It's all about the Mexican Meth!

For some reason I thought it was already just prescription only, but I think you might be able to go to a pharmacy and sign a paper to get a certain amount, not sure. Usually a group of people just get together and then run from pharmacy to pharacmy and get enough to make up a batch or whatever...guese meth is is big in West VA, which isn't really suprising...