• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse Went from Fent (23 days clean) but I just took 6-1mg k-pins I know it was stupid but paws is messing my whole life up I have to will to do anything

whoa @Balissa -- i just noticed the part about being epileptic. Ok, with epilepsy and schizophrenia as part of the picture - definitely should get off the fent - the benzos reprasent a particular danger to you though - GABA rebounds aggravate not just schizophrenia, but also epilepsy. lower seizure threshold, and damaga GABA systems that you already have trouble with. ---
if you are going through the whole month with no benzos, and those two conditions are under control with the other medications you have on board, i would run as far and as fast from the benzos as possible, continuing them will only make managing those two conditions much more difficult.

However - if the schizophrenia and epilepsy conditions are out of control without the clonazepam, and your doctor is Rxing them not for anxiety, but to control these other disorders -- I would so very strongly recommend you follow the directions on the bottle, use them exactly as directed and do not binge/stop over and over again.

It could have a huge impact on whether or not you can remain psychosis and seizure free. <3 that's a lot on your plate. I'm super impressed at your ability to press through the fent. I hope you have good doctors to help you with all this, and I wish the best for you.

@cdin ive got the epilepsy under control and the schizophrenia with zyprexa im just abusing the klonopins tbh but today I went to the sub dr I’m determined to get off everything but subs for now. Today makes 23 or 24 days clean from Fent almost cold turkey the first week my dr wrote me a RX for norco which is like baby aspirin compared to my Fent habit. But I think I’ve finally got Fent beat it helped I got a DUI and can’t drive lol. The subs will hopefully help with the PAWS which were starting to get to me in the worst way possible, depression, suicidal thoughts etc. I just took my first dose so hopefully I start felling better. It opened my eyes when I took 10 klonopin this morning and it didn’t faze me. I’ve taken 60 in the past 3 days, pathetic I know. But thanks for the advice man I think the best think for me to do is quit the k-pin all together especially since I drug test every week now and just hope they don’t care if I smoke bud lol.

💜 Brandi

@cdin ive got the epilepsy under control and the schizophrenia with zyprexa im just abusing the klonopins tbh but today I went to the sub dr I’m determined to get off everything but subs for now. Today makes 23 or 24 days clean from Fent almost cold turkey the first week my dr wrote me a RX for norco which is like baby aspirin compared to my Fent habit. But I think I’ve finally got Fent beat it helped I got a DUI and can’t drive lol. The subs will hopefully help with the PAWS which were starting to get to me in the worst way possible, depression, suicidal thoughts etc. I just took my first dose so hopefully I start felling better. It opened my eyes when I took 10 klonopin this morning and it didn’t faze me. I’ve taken 60 in the past 3 days, pathetic I know. But thanks for the advice man I think the best think for me to do is quit the k-pin all together especially since I drug test every week now and just hope they don’t care if I smoke bud lol.

💜 Brandi
i fully support you in this decision. quit the benzos before they trap you -- if you get physically habituated to them the rebounds / withdrawal will make your epilepsy and schizophrenia come back 10x and likely require other agents to control them. You are doing so well, i'd hate to see that happen. -- Expect the next week and the clonazepam wears off to be extremely difficult anxiety/sleep/general feels wise. i would expect a shitty rebound from that type of use. especially in middle of fent/bupe titration.

i fully support you in this decision. quit the benzos before they trap you -- if you get physically habituated to them the rebounds / withdrawal will make your epilepsy and schizophrenia come back 10x and likely require other agents to control them. You are doing so well, i'd hate to see that happen. -- Expect the next week and the clonazepam wears off to be extremely difficult anxiety/sleep/general feels wise. i would expect a shitty rebound from that type of use. especially in middle of fent/bupe titration.
You were exactly right everything you said. I had my mom lock up the bentos and told her to never give me another one. They are already messing with my sleep/anxiety I’ve been up since 3:30 this morning and I’m anxious as a mfer but I’ve got my heart set and my mind made up to quit anything besides suboxone what I’m really worried about is if the test comes back positive for liver cancer and I’m super high risk just beating pancreatic cancer (by the grace of God) because nobody beats that shit. But first thing my doctors do is write me a bunch of narcotics but in his defense at the time my cancer was so far gone (end stage) they didn’t care what I wanted they gave it too me. I’m just worried this is gonna be a repeat of that but I’m thinking positive that the tumor is benign and I won’t have to do more chemo or radiation cause idk if I could do it with suboxone alone it’s truly terrible pain.

You were exactly right everything you said. I had my mom lock up the bentos and told her to never give me another one. They are already messing with my sleep/anxiety I’ve been up since 3:30 this morning and I’m anxious as a mfer but I’ve got my heart set and my mind made up to quit anything besides suboxone what I’m really worried about is if the test comes back positive for liver cancer and I’m super high risk just beating pancreatic cancer (by the grace of God) because nobody beats that shit. But first thing my doctors do is write me a bunch of narcotics but in his defense at the time my cancer was so far gone (end stage) they didn’t care what I wanted they gave it too me. I’m just worried this is gonna be a repeat of that but I’m thinking positive that the tumor is benign and I won’t have to do more chemo or radiation cause idk if I could do it with suboxone alone it’s truly terrible pain.
wow, all of this while dealing with cancer. @Balissa my heart goes out to you <3. Truly I wish you the best health, and happiest of holidays. you are bearing this situation in a way few people would. please update thread, let us know how the tests come back and i really hope you can move on with life, taper of the bupe and do whatever you want to do.

wow, all of this while dealing with cancer. @Balissa my heart goes out to you <3. Truly I wish you the best health, and happiest of holidays. you are bearing this situation in a way few people would. please update thread, let us know how the tests come back and i really hope you can move on with life, taper of the bupe and do whatever you want to do.
@cdin my biopsy is first thing in the morning I’ll let ya know soon as I find something out.. thank you truly for talking to me just knowing someone cares enough to ask melts much heart and I hope you’re having a truly kick ass day

@cdin my biopsy is first thing in the morning I’ll let ya know soon as I find something out.. thank you truly for talking to me just knowing someone cares enough to ask melts much heart and I hope you’re having a truly kick ass day
I lost both my parents to cancer and I feel for you more then most. I hope you can get care with whatever you need. I don't think trying to get off stuff right now is important as you have cancer and that should be your priority. If you wanna take pain killers I don't see why thats a fucking problem as long as it doesn't affect your cancer(s). If it does and makes you unable to fight and lowers your immunsystem more then the chemo or radio therapy there giving you then yea id say get off the shit. But in all honestly if u really are that sick, you should enjoy time with family and friends and not worry about your drug use. This is my stupid opinion. I really do feel for you and hope you pull through. I know the cancer society and other charities can help you and of course there's groups like AA but for cancer patients to help them deal with what your going through. If you need anything and I mean anything as a stranger online I would love to help you in anyway I possibly can.... Dont be afraid to ask

I lost both my parents to cancer and I feel for you more then most. I hope you can get care with whatever you need. I don't think trying to get off stuff right now is important as you have cancer and that should be your priority. If you wanna take pain killers I don't see why thats a fucking problem as long as it doesn't affect your cancer(s). If it does and makes you unable to fight and lowers your immunsystem more then the chemo or radio therapy there giving you then yea id say get off the shit. But in all honestly if u really are that sick, you should enjoy time with family and friends and not worry about your drug use. This is my stupid opinion. I really do feel for you and hope you pull through. I know the cancer society and other charities can help you and of course there's groups like AA but for cancer patients to help them deal with what your going through. If you need anything and I mean anything as a stranger online I would love to help you in anyway I possibly can.... Dont be afraid to ask
Thanks man that means the world to me unfortunately my dr cut me off after I OD on Fent so I had no choice but to try to use suboxone to relieve some of the pain but you best believe ya girl gonna be planting acre after acre of poppy plants this spring. I’m switching doctors anyways the only reason I got on Fent was because he was writing me Fent patches 25 mcg and oxy 5 three times a day and that’s after I came home with 70 staples up my stomach. They took out 2/3 of my pancreas 2/3 of my stomach my gallbladder some intestines and lymph nodes. I was in a crazy amount of pain to where I prayed to God to just take me. Believe me it wasn’t my choice to get off the dope, I want my kids to see me pain free and happy not laying in bed wishing for death to come kiss me.

And I’m truly sorry you lost both your parents to cancer man fuck cancer

Thanks man that means the world to me unfortunately my dr cut me off after I OD on Fent so I had no choice but to try to use suboxone to relieve some of the pain but you best believe ya girl gonna be planting acre after acre of poppy plants this spring. I’m switching doctors anyways the only reason I got on Fent was because he was writing me Fent patches 25 mcg and oxy 5 three times a day and that’s after I came home with 70 staples up my stomach. They took out 2/3 of my pancreas 2/3 of my stomach my gallbladder some intestines and lymph nodes. I was in a crazy amount of pain to where I prayed to God to just take me. Believe me it wasn’t my choice to get off the dope, I want my kids to see me pain free and happy not laying in bed wishing for death to come kiss me.
Jesus, I can understand that. Once you get a new doctor im sure they'll help you out. They cut you off of everything once you OD? Thats seems cruel because of the pain level you must be on. I guess he thinks he's looking out for your best interests as that could have killed you. I take Oxy recreationally and damn is it expensive haha Idk how I would get a script anymore. They use to give it out if you went to the ER and said you pulled a muscle or something but now they are so hesitant that its ridiculous.

So Iike I said I’ve been a heavy user of Fent for about 2 years doing a g to 2 g every day the I got some killer strong shit. It ruined my life I crashed my dads Harley truck in a pole at Burger King (classy I know) and got a DUI. Now my parents realize my situation. For the first week I did low dose oxy like 5mg every 8 hours and some neurontin and clonidine. But today I fucked up and scored 90- 1 mg k-pins and I’ve taken 6 so far and fell nothing. Is my tolerance for Fent blocking the effects of my klonopins? Any advice would be appreciated. 💜 Balissa
I’ve only been on fentanyl for 4 months. I’m doing almost a g a day and I just have some questions. How was your detox and did you take suboxone to get thru it? What helped you the most? Also have u ever snorted it to make it last longer?