European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Well, fuck off then.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just reading an extract from a new amy winehouse book (tyler - a '"friend" of amys since she was 12). Says she hadnt touched crack or the old tutsarut in 3 years but was binging on alcohol maybe once every 3 weeks, her dad had an "intervention" for her and tyler said "im not watching you kill yourself with alcohol" to which amy replied "well fuck off then".

Reminded me of some of my "difficult" behaviour when i was running on speed. Lost a friend with my behaviour - still bitterly regret it, but what the fuck - " it is only through its imperfections that you recognise it is a real diamond"

When I was in my teens and binging stims regularly my answer would be the same. I believe that that's because I was very depressed, anxious, traumatised and probably developed some sort of PTSD...and MDMA helped (who could tell🤣). If I was an adult and took MDMA I would have developed a different "relationship" with MDMA, I believe. But being a kid who felt ok with himself and the world around him I thought I have found a panacea. It lead me down the very dark road, which could have been avoided if MDMA type therapy was legal then. It still isn't legal now but it will be soon. If someone back then told me "how dangerous MDMA/amps can be if severely abused and that I need to stop (ab)using them, my response would be: "Fuck off!". It would be a wrong answer but I have even given it to few people. Very understandable.

I believe itś also spelled tootzarootz.

It means herbal cannabis usually rolled in a cigarette shape.

wtf is tutsarut?

alasdair

When joey diaz talks about what drugs he has taken he will say "..and a tutsarut". When you ask him what it is he says "never you fucking mind what it is - its a tutsarut". Usually its some pain pill like vicodin or oxy that he doesnt want to admit to taking.

Usually its some pain pill like vicodin or oxy that he doesnt want to admit to taking.
Is there anything he didnt "admit" taking? He said he took heroin and oxy. I just don't see any bonuses for him hiding any drug use.

Hes a dad now so he doesnt want to say hes on vicodin but he does admit it sometimes - hes just being funny about it

I think his kids will have access to all of his stories and escapades but ok. Wasnt aware of that. :)

Hes only playing - theres a paulytoon of a chat he had with rogan where he says he found a vicodin in his pocket after his trousers had been washed "i ate that motherfucker". I love joey - those churches where he talks about his past with lee are beautiful