welcome our two newest SD mods...

yeah, cant really think of two more deserving and knowledgeable people for the job. have been reading their posts from day one and its clear that most others on this forum arent in remotely the same league.

Thank You.... To Guido and Senior staff for the vote of confidence.....

Hopefully when the new site teething troubles are sorted out we can get down to business...

GF....

Nolys is having some personal issues and is on hiatus at the moment.

Well Thank you guys for the kind words I am glad that I can contribute. Sorry for the brief hiatus there my self, But I am back now and will be getting back into the swing of things ^-^

Well Thank you guys for the kind words I am glad that I can contribute. Sorry for the brief hiatus there my self, But I am back now and will be getting back into the swing of things ^-^

You kinda had us worried for a while there Neo'... Welcome back..!!

Thanks chief. Yeah sorry about that had a bit of celebrating after the engagement and I ran into a friend while in Vegas, my former CO, now the head of HR at a security firm. Offered me a gig so I had to jump through some hoops for the interview, got it, and got my wee arse in a nice gig now ^-^ though it requires a fair bit of extended travel.