• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

weird mandelin and folin result for mda in question.

BourgeoisieBum

Greenlighter
sorry if this has been discussed before, I looked, but anyway, my buddy got some supposedly mda and wanted to use my test kits (marquis, mecke, mandelin, and folin). soo marquis went quickly black, check. mecke quickly went from green to black , check. but mandelin and folin are throwing me off. mandelin goes quickly from green to black with green edges. and folin seems to match the orangish color for mda, but seems to turn more salmon colored. I'm thinking maybe meth and mda? but there was no indication for meth on marquis. maybe mdma and mda? substance is in white clumps. looks like its all the same shade. opinions appreciated

Could indicate there is some amp in there. (Meth)amphetamine turns green on mandelin and salmony on folin. How long before it changed to salmon? Hard to say for sure without actually seeing the test myself but from your description I would guess amps

Could indicate there is some amp in there. (Meth)amphetamine turns green on mandelin and salmony on folin. How long before it changed to salmon? Hard to say for sure without actually seeing the test myself but from your description I would guess amps

it turned salmon fairly quick. tested the same clump and it didn't turn green but stained green after sometime, also on folin its more orange color compared to last results.

IMHO folins is NOT a good test for separating between substances form the mdma family, it was meant as a piperazine test. The claims that it distinguishes between mdma and mda is not scientifically proven, there is no literature about this...
also, the colors produced are not very clear... very weak...

There is no "scientific" data about hundreds of the substance reactions on the market.

Bunk police have been around 3(?) years and already have the closest thing to scientific data on the subject that anyone has ever seen; and it's good.

I have no doubt that EZ test have made plenty of money in the past 15 years, perhaps you could dedicate some to doing similar research that would be useful to your customers?

IMHO folins is NOT a good test for separating between substances form the mdma family, it was meant as a piperazine test. The claims that it distinguishes between mdma and mda is not scientifically proven, there is no literature about this...
also, the colors produced are not very clear... very weak...
Ive tested mdma and mda with folin and can tell the difference. The reaction is just very light, I recommend soaking up the test with a q-tip, the salmon vs yellow becomes very apparent like this. As for this mda in question I believe the plate I used messed with results or something, results came out clean every time after, and i over did it on testing as it wasn't my stuff and I was given quite a bit to test. Add that with a couple homies, who definitely know what meth feels like, said it was clean as hell.

There is no "scientific" data about hundreds of the substance reactions on the market.

Bunk police have been around 3(?) years and already have the closest thing to scientific data on the subject that anyone has ever seen; and it's good.

I have no doubt that EZ test have made plenty of money in the past 15 years, perhaps you could dedicate some to doing similar research that would be useful to your customers?
LOL this made me laugh. I love bunk polices video's. The dancesafe chart was a little off for mescaline hcl, but the bunk police video was exactly the reaction i got. anyway thanks guys, case closed.