• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird experience

jungo87

Greenlighter
I had "minor" withdrawals from DHC and codeine, so raided my cupboard and found 6 x 30mg DHC tabs i swallowed them away and within half an hour i was feeling normal, not high just alright. So i rolled a Shkotsu legal smoking blend joint and smoked that along with about 13g of Kratom in a tea. I then went for a lie down, and i kept nodding, but i was seeing myself doing things, like smoking a cig or walking around when i was in bed all the time. Anyone had this experience with this combo before?

I did also take 4 blue pills, blank with a score, so could of caused it because I'm sure it isn't real diaz

so u took a pill u found without looking it up...

all u need to do is...google.com...and in the search, type... imprint (and the imprints)

example...imprint m 30...

maybe it was an anticholinergic. Thats the kind of hallucination youd get with the combo. so diphenhydramine or doxylamine or something or maybe?

so u took a pill u found without looking it up...
all u need to do is...google.com...and in the search, type... imprint (and the imprints)

he said the pill didn't have any imprints, so he wouldn't have been able to look it up.

but it having no imprints makes me think it was something OTC. but I think even OTC drugs in the US have imprints nowadays, so it could be something foreign.

without incriminating yourself, is it possible that its foreign?