• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

weird body load etc from g spot knockoff

f13nd

Bluelighter
Ok so my friend got some of the infamous (or famous?) g spots.
I went with him when he got these. I told him exactly what they are, MDA if anything, he didnt care. I also told him theres alot of knockoffs and some that are usually pretty legit and some that almost always suck but thats just heresay.
I know theres tons of variants. ive had about 3 different ones in my possession at the same time. im aware the press means very little but ill just throw it in anyway

these pills were the barrel shaped "triple stacker" (lol) .G with a one legged lady on the back except they were very crumbly and many you could hardly make out the imprint (almost all had it but some soooo faintly)

Im not a jackass and I dont take random rolls got from shady sources. I've taken MDA many times and I have taken .G spots, back (before i think) there were all the knockoffs. they were high dose mda.

The effects my friend got were as if he were coming up on a roll, and felt mood elation for a bit, but then he started to feel very tired, and others who took the rolls also felt somewhat heavy body loads and a bit of tiredness, altho only one of them complained of feeling very tired, weird trippy (Dissassociated id say) and anxious. He also then suddenly got a weird body rush and began to say he was overheating. I made sure the jackass drank some water and gave him ice in paper towels. Im sure the fact that hes on amp most of the time (not that day, i checked) and rarely eats and sleeps doesnt help this, but everyone felt kinda weird trippyness and body loads, but SOME people felt mild rolls.
the next day a friend ate two and told me he was "rolling balls" of course halfway into it he keybumped ...uh..someones...molly. and that prolly helped that shitty pill out.

anyway, im suspecting a LOW DOSE MDA (if any) pill cut with (name that RC) or dxm or ketamine. My really reallly strung out friend who does licks of k all the time took em too and he says they felt nothing like k and he rolled fine.
so basically 3 people felt tired, and of those 3 2 felt awkward/weird trippy/dissassociated/ heavy about 1-2 hours into the roll

the other people who took them were also key bumping molly outta swims bag. so they cant be legit test subjects.

any idea what this cut may be? i know im reaching here, but what could possibly cause either such a quick crash or sedation.

my ONLY other suspect was MDE but i dont understand the awkwardness..or the point. but it would explain the shittiness, if the person put an mdma dose of mde in a gspot id see how it sucks. also oral ketamine prolly sucks too.

and of course my ignorant friends who had the body load instantly went "OH NOES SMACKY ROLLS" "THEY GOTTA BE CUT WITH DOPE"

i explained to them how id have snorted the entire....i mean that oral doses of dope and using it as a cut in E would be cost ineffective but they are jackasses who still think mda is 2ci.....so whatever. but id like to know for the sake of interest.

I saw some inpressed ladies in the south. white and brown ones. Barrel shaped, bevel on front slight bevel on back. Nothing but sweet tasting piperazines.

Thanks for the move, Indelibleface :)

I have to agree with woodpecker here, sounds like piperazines to me...but as always, without a testing kit, nobody can tell you for certain. :( Maybe someone else here can help you out. :)

By the way I had MDE years ago as it was scheduled after the 1st scheduling of MDMA and if you had it you would LOVE it compared to any of the other common adulterants. It truly is the closest thing to MDMA and far closer than MDA that I know of.