Diet Weight loss drugs

Have any of my American friends here tried Desoxyn (prescription methamphetamine) for weight loss?

If you use more energy than you consume, you lose weight.

As long as your diet is balanced, it's repeatedly proven to be the best and safest option.

Their is no such thing as a 100% drug. Some of these more recent drugs have even less data on them that the old, crud things like dexamphetamine. But all dexamphetamine does is to reduce one's appetite.

I note that their are STILL people who put their trust in 2,4-dinitrophenol and more modern compounds that work in a similar manner. I'm sure I do not need to ephesise how dangerous 2,4-DNP is... but people still buy it!

If you use more energy than you consume, you lose weight.

Unfortunately that isn't always the case due to our understanding of LPL, & HSL.. (lipoprotein lipase, & hormone specific lipase)..

There seem to be genetic differences in response, but if refined fructose is consumed, there is possibility triglycerides will be stored in fat cells and NOT released for energy metabolism. The net result can be [in some people] increasing fat storage whilst in a calorie deficit..

Indeed - so attention paid to ones diet, while always important, is especially important for people known to have such a genetic predisposition.

On another thread someone took the time to find out just what was in the 'magical fat burner' and it tuned out that NO human trials had taken place. While animal trials are of value, they couldn't possibly have spotted the teratotoxicity of thalidomide, for example. How come it's for sale? Because they found that it occurs in nature SOMEWHERE. Thus it is 'natural'. Well, so is uranium. arsenic and botulinum toxin.

I'm fairly hardened to these dubious mixtures, but people have found loopholes in the law. 2,4-DNP is just about the MOST effective weight loss drug since it totally screws up the Kreb's cycle (and thus is often deadly) but at least since it's synthetic, the law could easily stop it's production.

What tests or exams can one do to determine any heart problems? I don't have any but I'm just curious. Is it a treadmill stress-echo cardiogram, perhaps an x-ray or just blood work?

Few months ago I was on Ritalin but had to stop due to side effects such as pounding heart beat that I could feel my pulse in my head as well. Turns out my cholesterol and triglycerides were high after a blood test. I got it under control after 3 months on statins and fibrates. I finally stopped taking them after 3 months and a slightly higher sgpt and gamma glutamyl transf test resulted due to these meds so now I'm taking a medication for the liver (Godex DS). Liver test function/results were actually normal prior to taking statins and fibrates. So now I'm maintaining my weight and exercising more. My current weight is 86.5 kg upon waking up and I'm about 171 cm tall. I've gained 30 or so pounds just this past 2 years but I'm determined to get back in shape. I cut down on eggs and avoided shrimps ever since I was on statins and fibrates. Is it safe to get back on stimulants now?

Stimulants + dancing is a best way to lose weight if you don’t have heart problems.

Last edited:
So Clobenzorex is actually otc in Mexico?
Unfortunately not, since a decade or so Mexico cracked down on drugs and controlled stuff like stims, opioids and benzos, including clobenzorex. I tried to get a script for Vyvanse (which is said to be abuse-hardened as a prodrug but docs just see an 'evil', controlled amphetamine) and failed so far but need to try harder I guess. I'm affected by language barrier atm because I'm still in the basics of learning Spanish and most docs don't speak English.

A schedule 4 stimulant is odd don't you think? I guess it feels like Modafinil, another schedule 4 medicine that can be bought easily online yet phentermine isn't as widely available online.

There's an otc decongestant called phenylpropanolamine that is also used for weight loss but I haven't seen it sold as is but usually as a combo with another medicine for cough and cold (in the Philippines anyway).
Nah man…phemtermine had me feeling like adderral but better. Much better and I only had to take two at a time verses 100-150 mg adderral.

5 MG Adderall IR gave me jitters and you take 20x that amount?
Tolerance probably. When beginning even 18mg Concerta (xtended release methylphenidate) were too much for me but after 1-2 weeks it was just enough to keep me at baseline. Also some people get powerful euphoria out of high doses of stims while for others like me there's just anxiety and jitteryness. At first I envied those getting the euphoria but after reading about meth addiction I think I should be grateful.

10 MG Ritalin IR is quite euphoric for me. It has a strong kick than dexedrine. I think Ritalin is stronger than Adderall.

It's interesting that the BEST stimulants are now banned and no longer produced.

Fencamfamine is vastly better than methamphetamine whatever ROA you choose but is less 'edgy' because it has some opioid activity.
Phenmetrazine holds the record (in Sweden) between first receiving a GSL (general sales licence) to becoming a prescription-only medicine to being outright banned (8 years).

In fact the Swedish Symbatina problem was an open door for criminals of all kinds. People would offer goods & services in exchange for the drug. The one that irked Swedish authorities the most was that their is a rather onerous law that dictates that hotels & guest-houses have to provide a list of guests to the police each day. The police relied heavily on it to keep track of criminals... but if a criminal could pay in Symbatina, they could stay (almost) anywhere without any record.

I think that was one of the reasons it was banned so fast. The harm to the public wasn't vast because not many people took THAT much but because people were prepared to break minor laws for a free supply.

Have any of my American friends here tried Desoxyn (prescription methamphetamine) for weight loss?
Yes, one occasion as I knew someone who's doc gave them a short term script to see how it worked with his severe adhd. I didn't intend to use it for weight loss but definitely can say it affected my and my friends appetite. That was the big reason why he didn't continue after his trial period as it wrecked his appetite, having lost multiple pounds in a week due to appetite loss. He was a smaller guy too so the weight loss would be deemed substantial (I'd say he weighed approx 135lbs and ended up at 132 without trying to lose weight, so it would be deemed clinically significant).

What tests or exams can one do to determine any heart problems? I don't have any but I'm just curious. Is it a treadmill stress-echo cardiogram, perhaps an x-ray or just blood work?

Is it safe to get back on stimulants now?

Well echo cardiogram can show many heart problems even when person isn’t doing any physical work. Doing it both when person is still and when heart beat increases it’s even better.

To say is it safe for you is hard to say. While weight and cholesterol levels can indicate in what state is cardiovascular system [ Mod-Edit LDL on its own is no longer seen as a marker for coronary vascular disease] it’s hardly all.

One thing that’s for sure that makes stimulants more dangerous to person is age, heart can take a lot more in a young person than in older people. But also not every stimulant is as dangerous. Chances of person getting a stroke are much higher with coke than with amphetamines for example.

Last edited by a moderator: