Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Weeds

I agree that the show has gotten much worse over the past four years. It lost its buzz a longtime ago, and now I'm just burned out.

I stopped watching after the season 3 finale since a lot of people were saying it falls off after that. It was a good spot to stop watching, with the city burning down. Granted, it didn't have that "FINAL STOP" feeling, but it was still good.

have avoided serial programming but there is always a first and weeds was it .
it is entertainment and nothing but .
Celia - the one every one hates and everyone fucks is tops .

Iunno WTF happened to this show....When it first came out, the first 2 seasons I really enjoyed. But every time I end up seein a newer episode since I stopped watchin it, I just feel like "Huh?" Is this even the same fuckin show? Its so over the top these days. the plot is completely different from how it used to be, it aint even the same story no more. I understand that shit changes and all that and the same story stretched out too long would get boring too. but just sayin, it seems like it just tries to kind of "top" itself every time somethin new happens the next thing got to be bigger and crazier. I aint seen a whole lot of the newer episodes, cuz everytime i see one it kinda makes me not want to see more.

Not only that, but goddamn it. Nancy is the stupidest fucking bitch in the world. Seriously that heffah is such a goddamn stupid, ignorant cunt. I got NO idea how she aint got her dumb ass killed yet, cuz in real life she 100% woulda been dead long ago. The show aint realistic at all no more. When it use to be about this housewife bitch sellin bud, it was kind of a beleivable story, you got the idea that shit like that can happen and just might be happenin in a suburb near u. But now its just insane, totally unrealistic in every way, you cant relate to the characters at ALL, even a little bit....Nancy use to try and be a good mom, she had a conscience, she TRIED...She was still a mom first...But now she just a fuckin skank, scandalous ass hoe usin her pussy to get ahead, caring fuck-all about wat the hell her kids might be up to, not even caring that she puts them in horribly dangerous situations and totally neglects them. All her humanity, all the shit that made people kind of be able to related to her or feel anything at all for her character is totally gone, and shes truly a shitty , hate-able person now.

Its like at first, there was the story, and then these things would happen as a part of the story , a few of them per season--her DEA boyfriend gettin clapped, how Haliea got mad at her and cut her off, Silas gettin his girl pregnant, Andy showing up, etc. the bigger events that kind of shaped where the show was headin to.

But now its like in every fucking episode they try to make it as action-packed and fill it with all these twists and turns and make it into this totally different show. everything happens so fast, if u miss a episode its like 5 new "big things" happened that you miss, its goin at way too fast of a pace plus all this shit that is happening is all crazy-ass, totally unbelievable shit that just makes u say , "huh?" anyways. I dont know wat the hell the writers from this show were thinkin. It went from bein a really interesting, actually truly funny show that made me laugh and want to see the things that would happen next, to just starting to really go over the top and really pushing it, with a COMPLETELY different feel to it than it use to have. it aint even about the same things no more. If you just described a episode from the first season, and one from the 5th, and didnt include character names or nothing, just the description of the episode and all the things that happened during that episode, any person reading it who didnt know it was 2 episodes of the same show gettin compared, would almost definately think that they were reading descriptions of episodes of 2 totally different shows. it sucks how much this show just fell the fuck off. *thumbs down*

Also since i been readin thru more of the replies in here, IDK why so many people think Nancy is hot. She is seriously , seriously, a scrawny, skinny-ass, deer-in-the-headlights face , standard white broad. I can recognize a beautiful woman when I see one, and she definately aint it. She is just average suburban mom lookin type of bitch. I could see how some people might be like, hey, shes 40-somethin, looks good for her age, etc, in the average but attractive and good looking for a woman of that age type of thing. But callin her smokin hot? Gorgeous? and all that? No fuckin way. The broad aint even a 7, nevermind a dime. She aint got no body, and her face looks like a big-eyed mouse. I guess thats just me tho, but Im honestly mad suprised at how many people actually think she is above "average-pretty" and say she is really super hot.
images
The fact of wat a shitty, shitty human being she is just makes her uglier to me. Iunno yo. *shrugs*

I had to slag all the way through season 5. This show is officially fucking terrible (although arguably has been for some time). Nancy has become an absolutely deplorable character, adrift without anything resembling a moral compass. Wasn't she just supposed to be trying to maintain her family's standard of life? They wrote off most of the good characters on the show by changing settings only to start bringing them back in ridiculous ways because, maybe, the writers realize what a piece of shit this show has become.

Too bad.

I must admit, as much as I rag on the newer seasons, what Shane did with that croquet mallet did redeem that last season a tad. And when I say a tad, I mean like barely.

it was fuckin' awesome though, he's going to be fucked up this season

I must admit, as much as I rag on the newer seasons, what Shane did with that croquet mallet did redeem that last season a tad. And when I say a tad, I mean like barely.

it was fuckin' awesome though, he's going to be fucked up this season

this is pretty much the only reason i will be tuning in for the premier episode.
someday.
ondemand.
perhaps.

While I think the series has gone downhill, I still can't wait for the premiere tonight! :)

FUCK YES!

Doug returns. Made my day.

I am happy they've gotten darker now that a Botwin kid is a murderer. And Andy still makes up for so-far lack of Doug. Just hoping we get to see Esteban get killed. Is that too much to ask?

This season so far is much better than the past two seasons IMO, but that's not really saying very much.

This show went downhill the second they took that catchy ass "little boxes" song off the beginning of the show. I love that fucking song.

Just finished watching episode 4 of season 6, and I have to say: Man, I am loving this show again.

The past two episodes have been some of the best since the first three seasons. This season is actually already made up for having to sit through seasons 4 and 5.

While it is a completely new setting for the characters, it feels like a return to the things that first made this show great.

I can't wait to see where this season goes.

So I went from the occassional, "every wednesday when it was on tv and when I had time for some great show fucked up with bad synchronization" (usual in my country) watcher into some hardcore who watched season 2/ 3 to 6 and just ended my binge at 9 o' clock in the morning at a sunday and have to give some much needed kudos to some of those people working on the show and having the balls to change it to such extremes, changing the whole set several times etc.

Yes it was exagerrated and some bad decisions were made but all in all they did a great job!

And of course it was totally different than the beginning and always so very sudden....
For the ones who didn't watched it yet:
NSFW:
......as they kinda just "burned the city, went to Mexico, married a gangster boss, got pregnant, blah kind of shit" but it got the turn somehow again and an end again that is totally unexpected (hell, boring if we would knew what would come next).

I doubt they had any intention to show how fucked up people are and can get purley because the smoke it/ sell it, whatever....I cannot see it.

In the beginning they showed the viewer that in a little town lots of people, cristian people, hard working people, mothers, fathers grannies smoke occassionally or regurarly weed.

Always these accusations that a show just shows this and that to the masses.
That's the same with movies.

It's just a family having some great, funny, dangerous, hell of a ride on a rollercoaster!

But they sure cried hell many times, except Shaun/Shawn - Shane.. he is a cool, intelligent mad man. And finally grew!

Ok, enough with drug induced writings I would normaly be bored to do.

Jenji Kohan is NOT a man

- who knew that from the beginning?
Crazy.