• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Drug Test Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

20s50s100s

Greenlighter
I have recently gotten onto diversion a program like probation for first time offenses and I get drug tested, I read if you have nothing in your system and you smoke a little bit it can get out your system in 1-3 is this true? Say if I drank a gallon of water it would help get it out faster? Any comments wil be helpful, thank you.

Depends on test, if its looking for antibodies (immunoassays)it can up detect the artifacts of cannabis compounds that could be difficult to bind up of excrete in the time you mention....depending on frequency and quantity before cessation, could be up to 6 mos..

37 days. You'll be dirty for longer than you like. No water will help you. Vinegar. Drink lots of vinegar. Also, hold your breath while you fill up the cup. Idk why but it works.

Also, Bluelight User Agreement. It's a lot to read (though it should've already been read), so I'll just direct you to Prohibited Use #1. More specifically:

BLUA said:
PROHIBITED USE

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:

- attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
- posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
- ask for advice regarding drug tests;
- use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

The drug test one is what we've got here. If you've read this far, OP and other two greenlighters, disregard the first part of this post. Complete bullshit. I figured anything was better than just jumping in with "no drug testing questions" before the thread got closed up. Sorry if it irritated you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.