• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weed after ecstasy

I guess it would probably also depend on how often u smoke weed, and how comfortable u are with its effects. Being a daily smoker myself, naturally I will smoke abit on the comedown. The effects aren't really that intense though, just makes me feel alot more mellow and makes the comedown more tolerable. The only drug that has affected being stoned for me after its effects wore off is acid ... the day after a trip, I can ripped a couple bongs and pretty much feel like the acid had started again :)

I cant stress enough the importance of weed after E.
My night is never complete if I dont get a mammoth bong into me and I usually can pull mammoths cause I'm all Psyked up.
I've done many a mission at 3-4am to get a stick just so i can have that cone on the comedown even as going as far as smoking my mates whole mix while he was in bed.

WEED AFTER E!!! Its a must. Ive dropped about twenty pills so far this year and, without fail, have smoked myself stupid on each one. When you Smoke after taking an E, and undescribable, mind blowing, scattered perception of the world is presented to you. Being in this state isn't for everyone and some people don't really like being Scattered. It also depends what type of pill you dropped. Yesterday i dropped a Pink Rolex and it was fantastic; right now I'm still enjoying my well deserved scattered smoke.

SMOKE ON ECSTASY =D

Personally, whenever I have a j or cone while on pills I feel phsically ill.. But when you're out and having fun you forget little things like this and join in on the j going around... But like Baker said, on a scatt day my mind fucks with me. Once I thought my hands were on fire and I couldn't touch a thing otherwise it would burn more... so no more mixing of pot and pills for me... ack.

wouldn't touch mdma without having some weed ready for afterwards.....a sweet combo when the peak has dropped, spun out yet relaxed....i'm also able to take in alot more when smoking buckets...

Deformed_Neuron said:
Be warned though... this combination, for some reason, just doesn't appear to agree with all people.
Ah yes, a mate of mine dropped for the first time on the w/e and after a couple of hours I convinced him to have a cone, despite the fact that he doesn't smoke cones... I feel it may have been the wrong thing to do as he just sat there for the next half an hour.
:\
I vary as to whether or not I like cones, depends on the level of scat goin' on at the time.
If i'm scattered as all hell I like a cone or two, adds a little spice, although if i'm just tired, twitchy and feelin' like shit I find a bed it's much more rewardin'.
:)
Each to their own.
PEACE

I'd just like to say I tried weed while on pills again on the weekend. It was a beutiful experience, this time I was prepared for a trip and thats what I got, I feel like I have a new understanding of myself, friends and where I am in life. I found it to be a good therapeutic tool and I can now appreciate the power ecstasy has to allow someone to be honest with themselves, now im in a nice hazy afterglow of blissfullness.

I cant take E without weed to come down with. Its just too hard. Weed makes it all ok.

And for all of those who say its a mind fuck. You are just not smoking enough. It is entirely possible to smoke yourself numb; you just smoke until you start to have a total mind fuck, and then continue smoking until your brain switches off.

;) =D