Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

weed + acid (1 tab) + charas+ n,n dmt + changa

zebla

Greenlighter
trip

set setting: satorday morning 1 am, april 8 2011 pick up a friend and drive 2 hours south to the desert for a full day trance festival.

I have on me, weed and hash and 2 hits of n,n dmt, yellow krystal like brick.
IMG_20110406_085227.jpg

we get there, meet with 3 other friends, open our tent next to theirs so were together.

i go to the party and take a tab of acid at 4:45 am.
im at the party, i go to our tents for a moment to water up and stuff, find out 1 of the tents is missing, (am i tripping? are theses our tents? has the acid opened up already? this was at about 5:30 am.)
i find my friend, he comes to the tents and indeed 1 of them is gone.

we talk to the security blah blah blah they find our tent and some of the stuff that were inside thrown somewhere around the desert near the party, fucking arabs just stole our tent and our stuff, this happened to a bunch of other people at the party.
i go to the place where the tent was thrown with the security guy (acid is reallly openning up now, - 6 am ish.
I find most of my stuff except (camera, optical sun glasses, phone charger, fav scissors, mp3+headphones, other things i cant remember right now).
the car keys, mine and a friends that were in the bags in the tent were just thrown on a bush next to the trashed tent, fucking assholes.

I get back, everything is relaxed, they stole our fucking tent! who does that!!! I can resume to enjoy the party.

it is around 7 am, i go find my tripping friend, we walk away from the party, far to some wodded hill with a view of the party from afar and we can still hear the music.

we sit and relax and talk and each do a bong of n,n dmt.
this was around 7 - 8 am.
my friend is a bit afraid of the dmt so he does a small head and dosnt get full kick ass effect, I get crazy closed eye visuals and then open my eyes to see my friend with crazy angles and triple mouths and sets of teeth and eyes and changing colors and general super trippy visual shit.

he does another hit of dmt open on B. caapi, some kind of smokable mix.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_article1.shtml
and dosnt get full effect cus hes broken or whatever (high tolerance after taking acid every week for a long time, i guess), i do some more bong hits of dank weed and so does he.

we relax, crazy introspective conversation and idea flow and the self and all that.

go back to the party, i meet my friends, im tripping balls of the acid.

dance, meet a friend that gives me a chilum with charas.

toke, booooommmmm
dance, have strong introspective thought that helped me understand the closed eye visuals of the dmt hit earlier, how i saw some kind of state of being, in retro it looked kinda like an alex gray painting, which was everything and was divine and inefeble and how i am everything and everything is me, still kinda hazy about all of it.

call my trip friend, he meets me on a hill top just above the main dance area, sea of ppl.
here -
206337_1984983389294_1384549640_4055711_6822045_n.jpg

i sit and do a bong hit of the same changa dmt/b, caapi mix, thinking to this time keep my eyes open and gaze at the ppl and the desert around and decorations and stuff.

toke, eyes close by themself, i delve into myself, going over ideas and my personality like im taking off layers of an onion, deeper and deeper i go.
crazy thoughts flowing through my mind with crazy closed eye visuals that i dont entirely remember.
open my eyes after about 5 min, im drooling on myself a bit just sitting there on a hill next to my friend, i open eyes and gaze at the party and everything completely shifts and it all looks like some super crazy circus with all of the people inside and it was just amazing amzing amzing visuals.

relax, go back to tent, sit, party dance, dig dig dig trance music, relax in tent, smoke more weed, run around the party just going from place to place aimlessly, meet random ppl and so forth, tripping balls off the acid.

left the party at around 1 pm.
got home at 7 pm after a sleep stop on the road and a weed stop at friends before home.

wow.